Chapter 36

Authors note: Strong language and sexual content. If your a minor please don't read.

Ellianna's POV-

     After we got back to campus Gage pulled up to the dorm. From what Avery and Gage said they had a blast. I smiled thinking the same thing. I was glad they went with me and my mom finally got to meet them. We all climbed out and me and Avery made our way to the back of the car. Gage didn't look happy then walked up to me and said "I could have gotten your door." I just smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist and said "I am capable of opening a door." I loved that he always opened my door and honestly I got excited about being here and jumped out. Avery opened the back hatch, grabbed her bag, and said "you two make me sick." I looked at her but she had just pulled her bag over her shoulder and walked away. She looked over her shoulder with a smile and told Gage she would see him later. I looked up to Gage and said "I'll be right back." He just smiled at me and said "I'll be right here baby." Then he leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

     I walked back to the dorm thinking about the conversation we had this morning when he came in my room to get my bags. I mentioned staying at the dorm. Honestly I wanted to get the scoop on Erik and Avery. Plus we had spent the weekend together and I didn't know if he wanted to be alone so he could wind down. He just smiled at me when I mentioned it and said "no way, your staying with me tonight."

     I smiled at the thought and made my way to my room. When I walked in Avery was lying on the bed with her bags sitting on the floor. I shut the door and walked in further and over at Avery who had a big smile on her face. I just smiled and said "what's that smile for?" She opened her eyes and looked at me and said "that was so fucking awesome. I'm glad I didn't go home for Thanksgiving." I smiled at her and walked over and placed my bags on my bed. I got my dirty clothes out and threw them in the hamper. I took out my toiletry bag and put in away. I didn't need to take personal items to Gage's anymore. I decided it was easier to just buy another set of everything I used and leave it there.

     I looked over at Avery who was still in the same position with the same smile on her face and said "soo....What's going on with you and Erik?" I walked to my closet and started pulling out an outfit I could wear tomorrow. I decided on a simple t-shirt, jeans, and a hoodie. Of course my usual. Avery sat up and said "I'm not sure." I looked back to her and she wasn't smiling anymore. I walked over to my bed and put my clothes in my bag and said "what do you mean?" I zipped it up and turned to see her looking down chewing on her lip.

     I thought "Erik better not have hurt her or I'm going to kill him." Instead of asking that I said "what's wrong?" I sat on my bed and she looked up and me and said "nothing, I mean I just don't know what is going on between us. I like him. I like him a lot." She blushed and smiled again. Then she looked at me and said "I just don't know how we could make it work." With that she looked sad again. I looked at her confused and said "what do you mean?" She said dead pan "long distant relationship? Guys don't do long distant relationships." "They don't?" I thought to myself.

     She must of taken my confused expression wrong because she said "don't get me wrong, I don't think Erik would ever cheat on me if we did become exclusive. But long distant relationship with someone you barley know. That never works out." God I'm such a idiot. I never even thought of it that way. I just smiled at her and said "well, I'm sure you guys could work it out. You'll see him again at Christmas so maybe you guys can talk about it." With that said she got a big ass grin on her face and said "O. MY. GOD." then she stood up and started jumping up and down and yelled "I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. I"M. GOING. TO. PARIS. FOR. CHRISTMAS!" I just smiled at her and then our door flew open.

      Grace was standing there with her bags and said "did I just hear you say you are going to Paris for Christmas?" Avery stopped jumping up and down and said "you heard me trick." Then yelled while shaking her hips and waving her arms in the air "I'm fucking going to Paris for Christmas!" Then she stopped acting like a fool and explained "Elli's mom invited me to go with them." Grace looked at me with a little disappointment and said "Man.. Why couldn't I have gotten you as a roommate." I just smiled at her and stood up. Grace said "please tell me your going to Gage's because if not I'm sleeping on the floor. I am not going back to that room." I smiled at her then Avery said "I don't think she has a choice." "What the heck is that suppose to mean?" I thought. Avery must of noticed the panic in my eyes and said "hey, I was just saying that because this is one of your scheduled nights with him." I took a deep breath and blurted out "I told him I would move in with him."