chapter 30

Authors note: strong language and some sexual content. Please don't read if your a minor.

Ellianna's pov-

      When Gage pulled into the drive way to his parents house my hands were all sweaty and I was seriously nervous. I tried really hard to control my breathing so that he wouldn't know how nervous I was. The drive way was crazy long and I couldn't help wonder what the house was going to look like. It was lined with trees turning every shade of fall and I thought it would never end. Gage squeezed my hand offering me reassurance and I looked over at him and gave him a small smile. This is the first time I was going to be introduced to my boyfriends parents and the anticipation had my nerves on overdrive.

     We came to a clearing of the trees and then I seen the house. It wasn't a fucking house. It was a fucking mansion. Two story wrap around porch, on both levels, and was white with more windows than I could count. HOLY SHIT! I quickly turned and looked at Gage and he had his signature smirk on his face even though he wasn't looking at me. I looked back to the house and instantly smiled. It was breathtakingly beautiful. There was a small fountain in the middle of a patch of grass in the circle drive way and I thought it was odd that it wasn't bigger. Gage pulled up to the front of the house, put the car in park, and turned the ignition off.

      I was looking out the window at the house when Gage pulled my finger out of my mouth and said "Elli, now is not the time to be doing that" I looked over at him shocked that it really does affect him when I do that. Then he smiled at me. You could tell he was excited to introduce me to his parents and that made me a little less nervous. I gave him a quick smile, nodded my head, and waited for him to open my door. When we entered the house and he called out for his mom and dad my heart started pounding in my chest.

     Gage offered me another smile and then I seen a little old lady round the corner. She had a smile on her face and then spotted me and froze. She was older than I thought she would be. Late 60's if I had to guess. She had salt and pepper hair that was pulled up in a bun. She was wearing navy dress pants and a white blouse. When she made a bee line for me I didn't know what she was going to do. Then she wrapped her arms around me causing me to let go of Gage's hand.

     I hugged her back and looked out the corner of my eye and Gage was beaming the biggest smile I had ever seen. She released me and cupped Gage's face letting him know that she missed him. He leaned down and placed a kiss on her cheek and I couldn't help but feel the love he had for her. He stood up and she took our hands and yelled over her shoulder for her husband. O.K. little old lady has some lungs. I almost giggled but she was looking at me like she couldn't believe I was standing here.

     Then I seen a tall older man round the corner and he too froze. O.K. I get that Gage hasn't brought anyone home since Alyssa but did they really think he was kidding about having a girlfriend. He looked more like Gage and the thought of Gage looking like him when he got older was fine by me. Let's just say he aged well. He had a full set of grey hair that he wore short and neat. He had big grey eyes. You could tell he took really good care of himself. He had a button up white shirt and black dress pants on. "Like father like son" I thought.

     When Gage's dad said that Gage didn't want them to call me anything but Ellianna I looked at Gage and our eyes locked for a brief moment. I couldn't help rake my teeth over my bottom lip. Does this man have any idea how much he turns me on when he says my full name. He mom broke the moment and told Gage to go show me the house.

     As Gage walked me from room to room I couldn't believe how big it was. He told me his mom grew up here and that she didn't want to sell it. I asked him if she had a large family. He informed me that she had 4 brothers and 3 sisters. "8 fucking kids" I thought. Holy crap. He ushered me into the last room and my eyes immediately went to the grand piano sitting in the corner. I let go of his hand because it was like the piano was calling to me.