Chapter 20

Authors note:  Sexual content, very descriptive, strong language.  If your a minor please don't read.

Ellianna's POV-

     I started to wake up in serious need of the bathroom.  I looked up to Gage and he was sleeping peacefully.  I just got a big ass grin on my face and slid out of his arm and got up.  I grabbed his shirt and threw it on and made my way down to the spare bedroom.  I walked in grabbed my toiletry bag and walked across the hall to the bathroom.  I walked in and shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror.  GOOD LORD!  I quickly grabbed a make-up wipe out of my bag and wiped the make-up off my eyes.  "Wow! I'm glad he didn't see me like that" I thought.  I took care of business and went back to the sink.  I brushed my teeth and wiped my mouth.  I ran the brush threw my hair and pulled in up into a messy bun.  I looked at my self and I thought I would look different but I didn't.  I felt different though. 

     I made my way down the hall and looked into to see if Gage was awake.  He was in the same spot with his eyes closed.  I smiled and thought "I have to be the luckiest bitch alive."  I smiled thinking that was something Avery would say and remember I never got around to texting her.  I walked in the room and to the bathroom and opened my clutch and got my phone out.  I popped a pill out of my pill packet and turned to walk out.  Gage was still asleep and I thought "maybe I'll surprise him and make him breakfast."  I quickly walked down stairs and in the kitchen.

     I popped the pill in my mouth and grabbed a bottle water from the fridge and took a long drink.  I didn't realize how thirsty I was.  I put the water down and leaned on the counter and looked at my phone.  Yep three missed texts from Avery.

Avery- Are you having fun? what are the bitches like? Txt me :o)

Avery-Please for all that is holy tell me your not here because your having hot wild sex with that GOD!

      I noticed that was at 12:03 and couldn't help but smile and shake my head.  The next one I just missed.

Avery-you little slut.. ;o) when are you coming back to the dorm I want details!!!!

     I just went over and plugged my phone into Gage's charger and seen the coffee pot sitting there.  "Umm I wonder if he drinks coffee?"  I thought.  I decided to make a pot.  I opened the cabinet and got all the stuff out and hit the on button.  I picked my phone back up and texted Avery back.

Elli- I'm not sure when I'll be back.  And a lady never kisses and tells ;o)

     A second later my phone buzzed and I see a text from Avery.

Avery- give me something here trick...I'm dying to know???? did you?

     I laughed and texted her back and said

Elli- yes, but that's all your getting out of me. Now stop texting me I'm going to make "the God" breakfast :o)!!

     I just hit the send button when I heard Gage say "Good morning beautiful."  I spun around and he was leaning on the door frame, arms crossed, staring at me with that wicked grin.   He had on black boxers.  That's it.  I looked back to him and away from his body and he had that knowing look on his face.  I blushed because I clearly got caught checking him out.  He pushed off the door frame and I said "I made you coffee."  he didn't say anything just walked toward me.  I licked my lips unable to help it this time and said "I was going to make you breakfast."  He stood in front of me looking down at me and I could see his eyes were dark again.  He didn't say anything so I asked him "are you hungry?" 

Gage's POV-

     I woke up and when I realized Ellianna wasn't in bed I freaked out.  Surely she wouldn't just leave.  I jumped out of bed and walked to the bathroom.  Her purse was still there. Thank God!  I walked over to my dresser and put a pair of boxers on and walked down the hall to the spare bedroom.  I opened the door and noticed her stuff was still here but she wasn't.  I quickly made it down stairs and heard her slightly laugh.  She was standing at the counter looking at her phone.  She had my shirt on but I couldn't see if she had anything else on.  I leaned on the door and said good morning beautiful.  She turned around and looked at me and then down my body.  She flushed and I knew she liked what she seen.  I started to make my way to her when she said she made me coffee.  I didn't say anything and then she said she was going to make me breakfast.  I didn't say anything and then when I made my way around the island and noticed she was only wearing my shirt my dick got hard.