Chapter 21

Authors note: Strong language and sexual content.  If your a minor please don't read.

Gage's POV-

     I couldn't figure out what was wrong with Ellianna.  She said I didn't hurt her but I don't get why she is so sad.  I got out of the car and made my way to her door.  I opened if for her and she took my hand.  She looked up at me once she got out and gave me a small smile.  Damn it!  I wanted to force her to tell me what the hell was wrong but I didn't and I led her to the back of my car.  I let go of her hand and got her stuff out of the trunk.  I knew I couldn't go with her and carry her stuff back to the dorm and looked over to the dorm and seen girls everywhere.  No-one was paying attention to us in the parking lot so I looked back to Ellianna and closed the space between us.  She looked up at me and I took my free hand and wrapped it around her neck.  She closed her eyes and I leaned in and softly kissed her.

     I stood back up and released her neck and I could tell something was off.  I repeated what she told me about not wanting to leave so I asked her "you sure you don't want to get your stuff and come back with me?"  She blushed and looked down and said "no.  I really need to finish my paper and I have to be up early for my favorite class."  She looked up when she said that last part and I couldn't help but smile at her. 

     I look back to the door and look back to her and said "I better not walk you to the door."  She looked over at the door and shook her head to me.  I handed her her things and then shoved my hands in my pockets.  I really didn't want her to go. She looked up to me and I said "call me later, o.k.."  She shook her head and I could tell she didn't want to leave either. 

     What surprised me is she leaned in, got on her tip toes and placed a kiss on my lips.  Then she released my lips and stood back and said "I had a wonderful time this weekend.  Thanks for....well for asking me."  She was blushing again and I find that sexy as hell.  I smiled at her and said " I'm glad I got up the nerve to ask you Ellianna."  She looked confused at me and I gave her a grin and winked at her and squeezed her arm.  "Call me" is all I said and turned to make my way to the drivers side door.

    I had to force my feet to walk away from her and I hated every minute of it. I opened the door and looked over the hood to her walking by. I watched her walk by with grin on her face and I got in.  I didn't leave until I seen her go through the door.  "God. this. woman. is. going. to change. everything." I said out loud to myself.

Ellianna's POV-

     O.K. Now I'm even more confused.  When Gage said "I'm glad I got up the nerve to ask me." "Well, not me, and I think it's hot that he always calls me by my name."  "Still, what was that about?"  "I know for a fact that man could have any woman he wanted." I thought to myself.  I make my way inside and upstairs.  "Why in the world would someone like him have to work up the nerve to ask me out?" I thought to myself again.  I get to the third floor and to the door and open it.  Of course guess who is sitting on the bed with a book in her lap.  She had that look on her face and I knew what was coming.  I just looked at her but didn't say anything and went and hung my things up. She didn't say anything and I finished putting my stuff away and looked over at her unable to avoid this any longer.

     She still had that fucking grin on her face but didn't say anything.  I walked over to my bed and matched her by sitting on the bed with my back on the wall and glared at her.  She knew what I was doing and let out a quick smirk.  I love this woman but I seriously want to jump up and down on her and wipe that fucking grin off her face. 

   I cock my head to the side egging her on to say something.  She smirks again at me and says "Sooo.... how was it?" as her eye brows lifted.   I just close my eyes quickly then open them again and think "I'm so not telling her about this."  I gave her a grin and said "well, considering I don't have anything to compare it to Avery.  I guess it was good."  I lied.  It was fucking amazing.  I may not have anything to compare it too, but I knew it was good.  Everything about it was fucking good.  I'm sore as hell but it's a good sore. There is no way in hell I'm going to tell her I'm falling for him.  I thought maybe I needed to talk to her about my feelings but I chickened out because she will think I'm nuts and I remember what my inner thoughts said about it being my first time.  It probably was because he was my first.