Chapter 11

Authors note:  Strong language and some sexual content please don't read if your a minor.

 Ellianna's POV-

     I wake with a jolt having yet another dream about Gage.  I rubbed my hands over my face and looked over to see Avery was still asleep.  I pulled the covers off me and slipped on a pair of shorts, grabbed my bag and headed to the bathroom.  I slipped out the door without making any noise to find the bathroom almost empty.  Then I remembered it was Sunday and I never looked to see how early it was. 

     I jumped in the shower and thought about my dream.  I closed my eyes and let the water fall over my body and wished my dream was real.  Gage was dancing with me but we were alone this time.  We were looking at each other this time and he had the same dark eyes he did last night.  He was whipping me around the dance floor and we could have tried out for dancing with the stars the way he was moving me around.  This time when the song ended he let me go and looked at me, without saying a word, then grabbed my face and crashed his lips to mine. 

     Why that had to wake me up without finishing this amazing dream pissed me off.  I quickly stop thinking about how the dream would have ended  because the thought of being around him today, half naked, was not something I wanted to focus on. I shaved, everywhere, knowing I'm going to be in a bathing suit.  I  got out of the shower and dried off quickly.  Put my clothes back on and walked back to my room.  I opened the door quietly and wasn't surprised to find Avery still asleep.  I put my bag away and went to grab my phone.  I notice a text and Gage's name lit up on the screen.  I'm shocked because it's from last night and I didn't hear it go off.   

Gage- I had a really good time tonight.  Sleep well Ellianna.

     I can see the look on his face reading the last part of his text and I groan thinking he did that on purpose.  I notice it's only 9:23 and wonder if I should text him back.  I decided not to and grabbed my kindle and got back under the covers.  I opened the book I was reading and laid there for what seemed like hours.  I was almost done with the book when I heard Avery moving around.

       I looked up and she turned and looked at me and said "what are you reading?"  I gave her a small laugh and said "a book."  She shook her head and said "smart ass!"  and got up and walked out of the room.  I looked at my phone and it was almost 11:00.  I decided to keep reading knowing I was close to being done with the it.  Avery walked back in a few minutes later and jumped back into her bed.  I just laughed to myself and continued to read.  I was almost done with the book when Avery turned to me fifteen minutes later and said "how long have you been up?"  I just looked at her, I wasn't about to tell her what woke me so early, and said "for a while." I looked back at my kindle because Avery didn't  say anything and just laid there.

      I'm starting think she feel asleep when I finally finished the book and powered down my kindle.  I looked at her and she was laying there doing something on her phone.  She has that shit ass eating grin on her face again and this time I decided to ask her. "what are smiling like that for?"  She snapped her head up and looked at me nervously.  I looked at her confused and she finally said "umm....would you be mad if I told you I was texting your brother?"  I looked at her wide eyed and said "Erik?" and she shook her head yes. 

      I knew it! I seen them together all night giving each other looks.  I have to know so I asked "was that who you were texting last night?"  She looked at me with a smile and I'll be damned if she blushed and said "yeah... you o.k. with that?"  I noticed she said that with nervousness in her voice again.  "Why would that make her nervous?" I thought and gave her a smile and said "I'm o.k. with that."  She smiled at me and then said "I'm going to get ready.  We're still going to hang out with your man today right?"