Same Love: Everlasting

Just a quicky one-shot because I am just in that mood! Lmao. Hope you enjoy :3 Read/Vote/Comment/Request!

~

I could feel his breath tickling my throat, and I laughed. It was a small laugh which caused his hand to slide carelessly over by backside. My body responded with a small twitch of my member revealing a small dot of white liquid covering the tip. 

I blushed. He smiled. 

"More?" he asked, but the question was rhetorical. We both knew that I wanted more. So much more that I'd never get enough. 

Without my unneeded answer, his large, smooth hands traveled across my burning skin. My neck, my chest, and my stomach. 

I clutched the sheets in ecstasy as his lips enveloped a single nipple. I bucked my hips up until our members met, hot and eager for attention. I could feel his tongue glide damply over the bud until it was entirely hard and sensitive. 

I moaned and began rubbing our members together with a free hand. He wouldn't be the only one controlling this show. He could never tease me enough, but I wanted it now, and he knew it. Especially with how his member throbbed in my grasp. 

One hand slid underneath my back, lowering itself to my ass, leaving burning tingles everywhere it touched. I sucked in a breath once it made contact with the area that needed the most attention. My hand left our members, but he still smiled. It was full of lust and a craving only I understood. 

A craving to be one with the one you loved. 

He continued to rub his bottom half against mine even though I had let go. My nails were wrapped loosely around his tan neck until the first finger entered slowly and precisely, as if he knew every curve of my body. 

I grasped his neck tighter. I could see his forehead coated with a thin layer of sweat, and I was sure mine was the same. It felt like we were in heaven and hell at the same time. The heat was unbearable, but the pleasure was excruciatingly divine. 

"Another," I breathed out, my breath catching his ear. I licked my lips and began to lick his outer shell, moving onto the soft, unpierced lobe. He began to moan. I deep, manly grunt that vibrated against my neck. Chills went down my body for the millionth time. 

He entered more quickly this time. It didn't hurt, but instead sent more pleasure surging through my body. I was breathing into his ear and his teeth bit into my shoulder lightly, playfully. 

"I want you," was all he said before he aligned his starving member with the spot that would show it release. He withdrew his fingers, replacing them with something bigger. 

It was what I was waiting for this whole time. 

He slowly began to push. Tears stung my eyes, but it wasn't from the pain. They were tears of joy and pleasure and something else. My nails dug into his back as I gasped as he kept penetrating deeper and deeper. 

It was never-ending pleasure.

He pulled out slowly, so that the tip was barely in me, then entered at a constant speed. In and out. In and out. I felt my insides churning dangerously on his 6th thrust. My member was rubbing up against his taunt, tan abs. It was getting bigger, and I could feel his doing the same inside me. His quickening breath said the rest. 

A blossom of ecstasy ran through me as it started to feel better. He was hitting it; my sweet spot. I wanted to hold on longer for his sake, but I felt my member tighten until it finally blossomed white, liquid coating our stomachs. 

He didn't stop though. He continued to thrust into me as my high went down, but my pleasure never did. Just having him near me was enough. 

"I'm sorry," he whispered hoarsely. He closed his eyes one last time as he released inside of me. I felt myself being filled with the warm liquid of my lover. Nothing could feel better. 

He started to fall to the side, but I grabbed him. I wanted this moment to last. I wanted him connected with me forever; never-ending. 

I kissed his heaving chest, over and over. I could hear his heart beating rapidly, and I knew mine was the same. We were one in the same. The perfect pair. 

He grabbed my face and with a smile that melted my soul, captured my lips for eternity.