StudentxStudent: Hallway Fling

I looked at Aiden. He stared back. My vision consisted of emerald orbs and dark tousled locks. They framed his sharp features like he was a professional Calvin Klein model. I shifted uncomfortably in my school desk until he broke contact. A sigh of reluctance left my throat as I returned my wavering attention back to Mr. Tate, our biology teacher. 

I zoned out for the rest of class. My hormonal teenage mind was filled of nothing but Aiden Matthews. The bell rang. It lifted my thoughts from one thing to another. Aiden would be at lunch too. Part of me soared at the thought and the other part of me wanted to crawl in a hole for the rest of my pitiful life. I was high up on the high school food chain, but not as high as Aiden Matthews. I was popular in my own way, probably more than I was willing to give myself credit for. 

A hand landed itself in my shoulder. "Hey, Max." His breath was hot on my neck, which sent tingles all the way down to my toes. His grip tightened as if knowing I would sprint at any moment. If I didn't know better, I would say Luke Hendrick could read my mind. 

"What do you want, Luke?" I asked, trying to hide the nervous butterflies in my stomach. I was literally shaking on the inside. It was time for lunch, and the time I could spend stalking Aiden was growing shorter. Not that I actually legit stalked him. I called it "admiring". 

He waited until everyone was out of the hall to reply. "I'm waiting for my answer. I've been waiting for a long time, actually." A smile crept up on his handsome face. "And guess what? No more Mr. Nice-Waiting Luke." His hand began to wrap itself strongly around my thin waist. 

I smacked off his hand. "Antsy, aren't we?" I coughed lightly and looked down to both of our crotches. "Well, just one of us, I suppose." The bulge in his pants was noticeable even without my contacts in. If anything, it sort of turned me off. He was like a puppy in heat. I preferred someone with more self-control.

He backed me up against an adjacent locker. "Look, Max." He grabbed my hand and placed it on his growing erection. "I can't wait anymore." The desperation in his voice was beyond that of a normal person. When he said he had been waiting for awhile, I believed him. While I was lost in my thoughts, he took my hand and started to move it. 

"Hey!" I tried to pry my hand away, but in a battle of strength between Luke and I, there was no competition. Luke was a Tennis-Pro/Basketball-Star. I, on the other hand, was just a track runner. No muscle at all. I was trapped. "You can't. . ." I tried to plea but Luke's knee was placed firmly between my legs, pressing on my newly forming boner as I unintentionally stimulated him with my hand. I should have told him NO two weeks ago, but I didn't have the courage. It was the first time a guy had approached me first. 

Luke's eyes met mine. I could see so much desire held within them. I wondered if mine were the same right now? Even though Luke wasn't Aiden, he was pretty good at forcibly stimulating someone. My erection was almost as big as his now as I began to rub back and forth on his obstinate thigh. Was I the puppy in heat now?

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer, feeling his hot breath on my neck again. He was panting pretty hard already. I took over the rubbing of his crotch myself. All the way to this point, he had been the puppeteer maneuvering my actions. He didn't even realize how different it would feel if I did it on my own free will. 

The hand that was previously controlling mine rested itself on my lower back. The smell of his seductive cologne hit me as I licked the soft spot of his exposed neck. His erection, to my surprise, twitched in my hand through his jeans.

I smiled. 

He pressed his knee more firmly up against me. A moan erupted from my throat, and I unbuttoned his faded AE jeans. Slipping my hand in between his boxers and pants, I began to rub the tip slowly. His hand landed on the wall beside my face as he gave me an amused look.