Request One: Skinny Dipping

This is my first request. Let me know how I did !

~

Nathaniel “Nathan” Banks studied his friend’s naked, wet body as they both dove into the pool. The pool belonged to Nathan himself, and it was only used in the Summer. Though Nathan had ignored such a privilege himself for many years, once Evan mentioned his swimming addiction, Nathan couldn’t resist. 

“I was surprised at the sudden invitation,” Evan admitted as he swam to the other side of the pool in haste. He loved how the water cascaded off his smooth, slightly tanned skin. “I didn’t even have enough time to bring a suit.”

Nathan smiled as he waded himself over to the shallow end. “Well, we both match now, so don’t worry about it.”

Evan turned around to face Nathan for the first time that day. His cheeks turned a rosy pink once he saw his friend’s chiseled chest and abdomen. Though, Evan’s favorite thing about Nathan was his raven hair and ocean blue eyes. Compared to the dullness of the water, Nathan’s eyes were like sapphires.

The water rose to Evan’s navel, but from where Nathan was standing, the water barely covered his junk. Which, inevitably, made Evan’s face heat up all the more. He had only once seen Nathan’s naked form, and that was on an accidental day in PE. Even then his face was on fire, and so were his pants. 

Evan whipped around in a flash, hoping Nathan hadn’t noticed his newly forming hard-on. He really wished he had grabbed a suit before he came. He was just going to swim in his boxers, but somehow Nathan had sneakily convinced him not to. 

And here they were, naked.

“Let’s play Marco Polo!” Nathan suggested suddenly. Evan nodded his head many times before saying yes. He was still too embarrassed to turn around, so playing a game like Marco Polo was a gift sent from God. 

“Marco!” Nathan yelled.

“Polo!” was Evan’s reply. He swam silently under water, his eyes closed. He tried to swim as far away from Nathan as possible. That was, until he hit something hard. He came out of the water sputtering to regain the oxygen that had been knocked out of him. 

“What the-”

“Found you,” came Nathan’s voice from in front of Evan.

Evan rubbed the water out of his brown eyes. He flung back his light blonde hair until his face was completely uncovered. “How did you-”

“I never closed my eyes,” Nathan said as he looked straight down at Evan’s hard member. “I felt like I was missing something, and now I know what.” Evan’s whole body turned a flushed color. “You shouldn’t keep something like this from me.”

Before Evan could manage a reply, Nathan’s hand reached through the water and rested itself on Evan’s cock. He flinched back at the wonderful feeling of Nathan’s fingers brushing the tip. He still didn’t know what to do. He wanted this, and now it was really happening for the first time, and it had been Nathan to initiate the first move. 

“I-”

Nathan released, earning an involuntary whimper from Evan, and moved back a couple feet through the water. Evan wondered what on Earth he was doing, but knew the confident rich kid of North Hills High wouldn’t do all the begging. And he was right. 

“Come here,” Nathan ordered in his most alluring voice. Droplets of water dripped off his muscles as he moved further and further into the shallow end, beckoning Evan to follow suit. It was as if Evan’s legs started to move on their own.