Request Two: One Tan Night

This request was from Wackyweirdochic! I hope you gys enjoy it and let me know! I tried my best! Remember, I am still open to requests if you guys want something specific or anything! Byee xoxoxo :3

Gavin stared at his flawless, tan-skinned chest. The room was shadowed in dim lighting, but he said he preferred it that way, and Gavin wouldn’t argue with the client, but in truth, he wanted to see more of the wonderful body the man had in his possession.

The man was staring at Gavin with the same intensity. His chocolate brown eyes shining through the darkened room as he nonchalantly wrapped his gaze around Gavin’s feminine, pale figure. Approval sparked, and those same eyes filled with even more lust than before. 

Gavin shifted uncomfortably in his boxers, feeling his newly forming hard-on about to burst just from this one man’s stare. “C-can we start this..” Gavin unconsciously searched for the man’s name in his brain, but he had been so distracted with his body, he couldn’t seem to remember. 

 “Ash,” the client completed for him. “Not that you’ll remember that soon.”

Gavin tilted his head to the side. “Why-”

“Because of this.” 

Before Gavin could even finish a thought,  Ash grabbed him by the back of the neck and brought him forward until their lips crashed violently upon one another’s. Without permission, Ash, being the clear dominant, invaded Gavin’s mouth roughly and without permission. Gavin moaned against his intruders lips as he tried to breath through his nose. He felt light-headed and oxygen deprived, but he didn’t really care. 

If he knew one thing, it was that his client had been right. What was his name again.? Gavin could barely remember as the man wrestled his tongue without relent, not breaking away for anything. Gavin leaned back in reflex, but didn’t realize that Ash would take that as invitation. 

Ash automatically leaned forward, following his cute partners motion. He wanted to pin Gavin down until he was gasping for breath, moaning his name, and begging to be taken harder. All of that would come in due time, Ash knew, but he was anxious and excited still. 

Gavin’s back touched the floor and realization sunk in. If they continued like this on the floor, then Gavin was in for a rough, uncomfortable time. The carpet was in no way comfortable, even for an expensive hotel like the one they were in. 

Gavin lifted a hand and pointed towards the bed as Ash worked from Gavin’s mouth to the nape of the neck. Ash lifted his head and barely acknowledged the younger male’s gesture, only smirking in reply before continuing his work preparing the boy. 

“P-please,” Gavin gasped when he noticed his body responding more than normal. “The bed..”

Ash froze and pulled away slightly. “Whose the client here?” he asked in his deep, smooth voice. 

“You are,” Gavin muttered, only finding himself more turned on than before after hearing the man’s seductive tone. 

Ash smiled. “That’s right.” He recaptured Gavin’s lips, wasting no time to strip away the thin cloth separating him from his prey. With Gavin’s shirt now gone, Ash studied his chest more closely. It was pale, unlike his own. But that was expected. Ash was ¼ Sioux, while Gavin, as far as Ash could see, was pure American.