Chapter Three

Your P.O.V.

You lay on your bed and stare up at the (F/C) ceiling. It's been two weeks since the magic council stripped you of your title as an independent wizard. Since then, you've done absolutely, positively nothing.

*~*~*~flashback*~*~*~

You run through the door of your apartment building.

"Hey (Y/N)! Wait...what's wrong?" Rami looks at you with concern in her eyes. For a split second, your (E/C) hues meet with her purple ones.

You turn your shoulder away and lift up your shirt to reveal your missing emblem. Rami gasps and covers her mouth. "Did they...?" She starts.

You don't respond. Instead, you run to your room and slam the door.

*~*~*~Present day*~*~*~

A knock echoes through your room. You sit up, slide off your bed and go to answer the door. As you peek through the slightly opened door, you see violet-red fur.

"Rami, I'm really not in the mood to do anything right now." You have a grim look on your face.

"(Y/N), you haven't been out of the apartment for two weeks! You only come out to eat, and not even everyday. You need some fresh air." Rami's high pitched voice is filled with concern.

You hesitate for a moment. "Fine. But we're only going out for an hour." You open the door and stride into the bathroom to shower.

After your shower, you open your dresser, grab a (F/C) sweater that hangs off one shoulder, and a black skirt. You also grab a pair of tights and a pair of knee-high boots. After tying back your (H/L), (H/C) hair, you grab your purse and head out.

*~*~*~Time skip*~*~*~

"Whaddya wanna do?" Rami has brought you to an outdoor mall. As you look down the long strip of stores and restaurants, you see a clothes shop with a large sign on the front.

"That store looks cool. Let's go check it out." You point to the shop that caught your eye. As you get closer to the shop, you see that the sign on the front of the building says "Black Rose". You look in the window and see the most gorgeous clothes you have ever seen in your life.

You grab Rami's paw and drag her into the store.

"Welcome to Black Rose, how may I help you?" The lady behind the desk smiles brightly.

"I saw an outfit that I really liked." You walk over to the rack where you saw the getup. "This one. How much is it please?" You tug lightly on the sleeve of the coat.

"Oh, that one. It's 20,000 jewel." Your jaw drops at the large price, but you pay for it anyway.

When you walk out of the dressing room wearing your new clothes, Rami nods in approval.

The outfit consists of a (F/C) tank top and grey skirt. You also wear an ankle-length black coat that flies behind you when you walk with a collar that goes up to mid-neck. Brown combat boots with a small heel are on your feet. You grab (F/C) fingerless gloves to accessorize. All of this comes with a loop for your katana that you take almost everywhere.

"This outfit is great!" You say cheerfully as you strut out of the store.

After walking for a bit, you stop and sit on a bench with Rami.

"We should get going. I'm kinda tired." You look at your exceed and smile.

"Yeah." Rami yawns and covers her mouth with her paw.

But as soon as you start to walk, you bump into someone and they drop their bags.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and–wait a second..." You stop rambling and picking up paper bags to look up and see familiar blond hair.

"Not you again!" You groan.

"Well what a way to say 'hello'." Sting smirks at you and you roll your eyes.

"You're lucky I'm a decent person." You finish picking up the rest of his bags and hand them to him. "Here."

"Thanks, (Y/N). How's the independent wizard thing going?" You drop your head and bite your lip. You had managed to forget about that whole fiasco until this nuisance brought it up.

"They fired me." You say quietly.

"What?! Why?!" Sting actually looks concerned.

"I...um...don't know..." You decide that the guy who caused you to be fired didn't need to know it's his his fault.

"Oh. Well, I have an offer... If it's too soon, I completely understand but..." Sting looks at his shoes.

"But what...?" You ask.

"Would you...want to join Sabertooth?