9.

Elizabeth's POV__

"Hey, Liam!" I shouted to him as he filled a cup with punch in the kitchen.

"Elizabeth," he said turning towards me. His eyes widening as he glanced me over.

I know I look good but damn.

"You look great!" He said, nodding as he raised the glass to his lips.

"Thanks.. y'know, I've been to a few parties and I'm pretty sure you never drink from the punch," I shook my head at him. I mean, who knows what's in there?

"I'll be fine," he waved me off, laughing. Cool..

"Hey, have you seen Niall?" I asked as my eyes searched the crowd yet again. I couldn't find him anywhere.

"He was looking for you actually.. I think he went for a quick smoke though," he said pointing towards the back of the house. He smoked?

"Thanks Liam!"

"Anytime," he winked as I begin heading towards Niall. Shaking my head at how flirty Liam was behaving.. probs the alcohol.

After shoving my way through the crowd I finally reached the back door where I stumbled through. Cold air immediately hit my skin and I shivered, wrapping my arms around myself to maintain some heat.

I saw him. His back was to me and he was indeed smoking.

"Niall.." I said walking towards him, half expecting him to be with someone or a girl.. but he wasn't, he was completely alone and just.. smoking. A relieved sigh exited my mouth as I walked towards him.

"I thought you left me," he turned to me finally. But he had a huge frown plastered on his face. His eyes were intense.. much like Harry. But Niall looked even more scary, if possible.

What the f..

"Why.. why would I leave you? I was looking for you all over.." I swallowed, moving slightly back when he began to walk towards me.

And just like that, it was gone.

"Me too, curly! Woah, you look really great, by the way.. " His frown was replaced by his boyish grin and kind eyes.

How did he .. ?

"I really missed you today," he said as he neared me. His right hand caressing my face, and his other pulling me against him. His sour mood long gone now.

"I didn't know you smoked," I said, holding my head up to look up at him. His blue eyes watched me intently.. like they always did. I really liked his eyes.

"Um.. not often," His lips gazed mine. My heart sped up. "Did you miss me, too baby?"

If he wasn't holding me right now I would have surely collapsed onto the ground.

"Yeah.. a lot," I whispered standing on my tip toes to finally connect our lips. He felt familiar. He felt like mine. My hand weaved through his blonde strands as he hands wrapped tighter against my waist pulling me flush against him.

All that stupid shit Harry warned me about was already out my head. I just felt safe with Niall. I obviously was falling for him ..

And I don't think I want to get up.

"Shit, you're freezing," he said immediately pulling off his black jacket, leaving him in a long sleeved white shirt and jeans. He looked simple but nice. "Here."

"Thanks.." I slipped his jacket around my body feeling instantly warmer.

He walked towards a chair and pulled me onto his lap.

"So um.. your friends are pretty cool," I told him, just casually trying to start conversation.

"I don't wanna talk about my friends right now.. let's talk about us," I shifted slightly on his lap trying to face him better. He groaned at this and I smirked.

"Mmm.. talk about what?" I bit my lip.

"About how.. I want you to be my girlfriend,"

"It's only been a month.."

"Doesn't matter, I feel like I've known you for longer."

"We hardly know anything about each other.."

"I know that I like you, I don't think anything can change that.."

"And I like you too."

"Then what's the matter then?"

"I suppose there's none really.."

"Great then,"

"Although I have one question," I met his eye.

"Anything," he said.

Here goes nothing..

"Are you .. a virgin?" I asked and he shook his head chuckling. "It's serious, Niall. I want to know."

"No, I'm not," I exhaled. "Are you?"

"Same."

"Really?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah.. why is that so hard to believe?"

"I don't know.. you just seem so.. clueless.. 'pure' even, is all," he smirked. I leaned into him, my lips nearing his ear.

"Trust me Niall, I'm not.." I kissed his ear and pulled away. Only this time I was smirking and he looked slightly stunned.

"Damn," he muttered. "I believe you."

And then I felt it.

"God Niall, you're so naughty. We haven't even been together an hour yet,"

"I would blame it on the weather but that's not a thing."

"Maybe we should go inside.. dance?"

"Or we could stay out here?" He wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"I'm not sleeping with you." Yet

"I was kidding, curly," I smiled at the stupid pet name he always called me from the day we met. "How bout that dance?"

I stood off him and he grabbed my hand leading us back into the house, only to meet Harry and brunette having a heated discussion in the hall way. Their attention directed towards us when the door slammed shut behind us.

"Niall!" The brunette happily called for him.

"Mel," he said to her and my eyes widened. This is her??

She was a little taller than me, about 5'5. Her hair fell in waves a little past boob length. She had tan skin and was really skinny. She wore a short red dress which drew much attention to her huge breasts. Melissa seem completely prefect and that made me very angry.

"Liz, you know Harry.. and this is Melissa," Niall spoke, his hand on my back. "Mel this is my girlfriend.. Elizabeth."

They both looked extremely surprised. Melissa's eyes widened and she did a once over at me and I was pretty damn happy that I looked great tonight. But was it really a shocker that Niall had a girlfriend or was it something else?

And Harry.. yup, you guessed it. He was pissed. He just shook his head and stalked off into the sea of dancing bodies and I felt kind of sad seeing him go. I'm not sure why though..

I glanced up at Niall who watched Harry leave and I could swear he looked happy. His lips pulled up in a tiny grin..

____