7.

Elizabeth's POV____

"Where have you been?" Ash asked as soon as I came through the door. "You have visitors.." She gestured to my friends, Tiff and Niara, who were currently watching 'Teen Wolf' in my living room.

"Shit, I totally lost track of time!" It was Friday, so it had been about five days since my confrontation with Harry and my evening with Niall at his house. It was great, we watched a movie and ordered a pizza and just had fun. He's a great guy.

"Where were you?" She asked again. I had no idea why she was so intent on knowing my whereabouts.. it's like she could sense something was wrong.

"I was at the mall, you know.. finding something to wear to this party tonight," I held up my shopping bag. Truth was, I also brought three bottles of Phen375 and a bottle of hunger suppressant pills.

"Okay.." She exhaled and finally smiled. "Let's get ready for this party then, shall we?"

I grinned and nodded, wriggling my eyebrows playfully. Tonight was Melissa's party and I was ready to slay. I greeted my friends and we headed upstairs to start getting ready.

"We look so hot!" Tiff squealed. It was 7:30pm and we were checking our selves out. We were ready, finally.

I was wearing a short, black high waisted pants and a cut white crop top paired with a pair of nice sandals. My hair was tamed and my make up was on fleek! I mean, who could resist me ?

"I know right! We are going to have soo much fun tonight." Niara said and we all grinned.

"We better get going, we still have to pick up Nique and Aliyyah," I said while grabbing my keys. "Ash! You coming?"

"Yeah! Coming.." She shouted from her room. We all met downstairs and then finally piled into my car. After picking up Nique then Aliyyah, we set off to the party.

Melissa's house was huge. It was like twice mine. The music blared and it looked like your stereotypical party. Teenagers littered her front lawn with the overused red plastic cups which were most likely filled with liquids that was not, by law, for seventeen year olds.

I pulled out my phone texting Niall that I was here but I got no reply.

Well, I guess I'll have to go find him..

We entered through the front door and was immediately greeted by hundreds of dancing bodies packed closely together on the dance floor.

"Shit! This is my songggggg," Tiff sang and disappeared into the crowd pulling Nique with her. Ash disappeared saying she going to find Luke while Aliyyah and Niara went to get some punch.

"You coming ?!" Nique yelled at me over the loud music.

"Naw, I'm gonna go look for someone," I replied equally as loud.

"Does this someone happen to be super cute and blonde?" She wiggled her eyebrows playfully, smirking at me.

"Hmm, I don't know.. maybe," I laughed and began my search for a cute, blonde indeed..

Call me crazy but I think I'm starting to like him..