8.

Elizabeth's POV-

I couldn't find Niall anywhere. I found myself in Melissa's backyard. I sighed and took a seat on a bench. Why did I even come here?

"Is your face from Mc.Donalds? Because I'm definitely loving it." A male voice slurred. The guy was cute.

I awkwardly laughed.

"Why is a pretty girl like you out here all alone?" He took a seat next to me.. way too close if you ask me. I moved away slightly.

"No reason." Why would I tell a stranger my business? I'm not dumb, I watch criminal minds.

"Sure, princess." His hand placed on my leg.

"Take your hand off me, drunk." I hissed.

He drunkingly laughed, "Feisty, just how I love 'em." I shoved his hand off me and got up.

That was until I was pinned harshly to a tree. Damn, my back. I groaned.

"Get off me!" My nails pulling at his clothing and skin. My 5"4 frame and 115 pounds was no match for him.

"I can make you feel really good, princess." His breath laced with alcohol. He trailed kisses down my neck. I'm about to throw up.

"S-Stop!" I felt the tears as his hands slid up my legs under my dress. Jesus, help me.

"Get the f.ck off her." A voice growled, the man was ripped away from me. He was punched square in the jaw and then he ran off.

I stayed against the wall, struggling to catch my breath. My hand against my mouth and my heart racing.

"You okay?" Another set of hands were on me. I let out a sob trying to get away from them. "No, no. It's me, Harry."

And sure enough, when my brown eyes met his green ones I couldn't help but fall against his chest sobbing. He stiffened but then relaxed and wrapped his arms around me.

How cliche..

After a while of him holding me in his arms softly patting my back, he moved us over to the bench.

"You okay?" He asked again.

"I- thanks for saving me.." I pulled away from his chest, wiping my eyes. He nodded, rubbing his neck. "I um.. sorry about that.." gesturing to his wet shirt with smudged mascara.

"It's fine.. did he..?"

"No." Thanks to you.

"Why did you help me, I thought you were pissed at me.. hated me even.." I whispered, moving slightly away from him. He stopped me, I bit my lip.

"I'm not pissed at you.. I'm just.. upset with the situation.." I shook my head. "And I don't hate you.. far from actually."

"Right.. "

"Look at me."

"No."

"Elizabeth, you're so damn stubborn. Look at me." His hand under my chin. My eyes reluctantly met his. Like always, his graze was so intense. "Stop.. doing that."

"What?"

"Biting your lip.. it's .. distracting." His graze now on my lips that I released from my teeth with a soft gasp. I'm distracting him? He shook his head, his eyes on mine. "I was trying to protect you."

"I don't want to do this again Harry, please.. just let it go."

"I can't do that," His brows frowned.

"Why not?"

"I feel very.. protective of you.." He looked away from me after saying the words.

Woah. Why??

"I told you to stay away from Niall, why don't you listen?"

"Tell me why I should."

"Just trust me."

"God Harry! I don't even know anything about you, why would I trust you?" Brown challenging green. I was not backing down. "Tell me.. please Harry.." I bit my lip - knowing it was his weekness, for some weird reason. I placed my hands on his hard chest, he definitely had abs. Woah.
Wow wow wow wow

"Fuck," he breathed. "Don't do this.."

"Don't do what?" I raised my brow at him innocently.

"He---"

"Curly?" Niall's voice sounded.

HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING THAT??

Harry noticeably stiffened, his graze challenging me. I pulled away from him.

"Don't." He whispered, grabbing my hand.

"Why should I? He did nothing wrong."

"You don't know anything."

"Tell me then."

"Curly, you out here?" He asked again but then his fading foot steps signalled his departure.

Harry relaxed.

"Is he cheating on me? Is that it?"

"Most likely, but it's not that." Most likely, wow..

"With Melissa?"

""Curly" is a stupid nickname,' He rolled his eyes, changing the subject.

"I think I'm starting to like him.." I told him, even though it wasn't really any of his business.

"You shouldn't." I just hummed.

I exhaled, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He asked. I literally chocked on air.

"What?"

"I can see everything and the fucking lip, Elizabeth." I released my lip once again, I didn't even realised I was biting it, it's just a habit.

"Is it working?" I don't know why I said that, probaly because my unofficial boyfriend maybe cheating on me and then I was nearly raped by a drunk and my unofficial may or may not be some murderer or something. I'm a little messed up right now.

"Yes."

I didn't expect him to say that, honestly. I knew I wasn't bad on the eyes but the girls he's been with the last couple of days were beautiful and skinny.

It was silent after I readjusted myself, placing my legs back on the ground.

"Just trust me," he said. I sighed. What was so bad that he couldn't tell me?

If he wasn't going to tell, I would just have to find out on my own.

"Harry?" A soft voice called. It was familiar.

"Out here."

Latisha emerged from the light, she was wearing a white dress.. it was beautiful. She was beautiful. I suddenly felt very self conscious, being in her presence.

"Oh, hi Elizabeth." She waved at me. "I didn't know you guys were friends." She gave me a funny look.

I would too, I mean we're out here in the dark sitting on a bench a little too close.. if you ask me. So I totally get why she would be suspicious but from what I've seen Harry has a lot of female 'friends'.

"So.. I'm gonna' go.." I mumbled before getting up. Harry grabbed my hand stopping me. Latisha was surprised, hell so I was I.

"Remember what I said." His voice tight. I briefly nodded. 'You like her?' was softly whispered, but I still heard. Awks..

I went back into the house where the party was still in full swing. I have to come up with a plan to figure out what Niall is up to..

Because, when have I ever done what I've been told?

___________________________________________________________________________

Ouuuuuuuuuu girlfriend

Lol

-tish