3.

Elizabeth's POV-

"Do you think dad's cheating on mom?" I whispered to Ash, snuggling closer into her body. I woke up with her in my bed, the usual. Thank God for Saturdays.

"What? No, why would you think that?" Ash chuckled, shaking her head. She was too preoccupied with Luke to notice our parents' relationship falling apart.

"Because Ash, he's always late and never home!" I sat up, the thought of dad cheating caused anger to burst through me.

"That's because he works hard to give us all this." Her hands gestured to my spacious room.

"Mom was so heart broken yesterday when he didn't come home, she was all dressed up and everything." I sighed. "This is breaking her, you didn't see her." Once again, she was occupied with Luke last night, she - like dad - came home late.

"I.." She began." I hope he's not.." I looked at her, seeing the same pained expression on her face that I wore. I nodded, agreeing with her. I sighed before flopping back into my bed. "How was last night?" She attempted to change the subject.

"What do you mean?" I don't remember mentioning last night to her..

"Pizza with Niall and his friends?" She wiggled her brows at me playfully.

How does she know that?

"Luke and Calum are best mates." I'm convinced she can read my mind.

"Oh." I nodded.

"So.?" She pushed.

"So what?"

"How was it?!" She rolled her eyes. I sheepishly smiled.

"It was great.."

"Is that code for you like Niall?" She poked my side.

"What? No." I shook my head. "We only met yesterday!"

"So?" She poked my side again, this time harder. I slapped her hand away.

"Have you and Luke.. yah know?" It was silent for a while but then she burst out into a fit of laughter.

"I'm not telling you that, young one." She shook her head swinging her feet onto the floor.

"I'm one year younger than you!" I groaned.

"I never kiss and tell, though."

"We're sisters."

"I don't care." I threw my pillow at her retreating figure. It hit her just as she's about to leave. She groaned. "I'm not picking that up and get dressed. We're going shopping!"

I jumped up at the thought of shopping. Who doesn't like to shop? I freshened up and threw on a regular shorts and a black shirt. I brushed my hair a bit putting it into a high bun on my head, before going downstairs. Mom and dad were at the breakfast bar.. eating. The atmosphere was tense most likely because of dad's third late arrival for the week. Charming.

"Morning!" I tried to sound cheerful, attempting to lighten the mood.

"Morning sweetie." Mom said, smiling.

"Morning, Lizzie. How are you?" Dad asked. He was already dressed for work. Figured.

"Good, you?" I filled my plate with some pancakes and eggs that my mom had already prepared.

"Just fine," he answered. He was a great actor. My mom looked really interested in her pancakes. Ash came trotting down the stairs, wearing the same basic clothing as me. Black shirt and shorts. Wow, we looked like a twin and it wasn't even planned. "Look at you two." Dad smiled.

Ash groaned. "Ew, now I have to go change."

"You prick, you love when we look alike." The only difference between us was the fact that she looked more like dad, so she was about a shade lighter than I am and her hair was a bit straighter( looser curl pattern) and she had beautiful grey eyes. I had brown eyes and my hair was really curly, brown and shorter. I loved it. Straight was basic, I won't tell dad that though. Thank you mom for the body and hair, much love, x.

"I won't ever admit that." She shook her head, gathering some breakfast. "Hey, mom."

"Morning, Ash." She smiled a bit, now washing up.

"I'm going to work." Dad announced, kissing Ash and I on the forward. I could see the debate going on in his head about whether to kiss mom or not. He did though. It was hesitant. We mumbled our quick goodbyes and like every other day, he left.

"We're going to head to the mall, mom." I said.

"Okay." She began ascending the stairs. "Have fun, girls."

"You see? Our parents are getting a divorce." I whispered to Ash as soon as mom was out of ear range.

"No. Every couple has problems!" She turned to face me. "Stop assuming the worst." I bit my lip.

We ate breakfast then we were off to the mall. I drove. As soon as we arrived, Ash called someone.

"Yeah, I'm here." She said. My eyes widened.

"Was that Luke?" I asked as soon as she hang up. She nodded. "Seriously? You're making me third wheel? Jesus, Ash! I thought you loved me." Third wheeling was not my thing.

"He's here with a friend, Liz." She said as if it was no big deal.

"Do you know how shy I am? I can't just talk to his friend, especially if he's hot. I get all flustered and my hands get--"

"Baby!" A male's voice called from behind me and I knew who it was as soon as Ash's face lit up. I mean she literaly lit up like a damn christmas tree. God, she got it so bad.

"Lukie Pooh." She ran into his arms. Okay, I think I'll throw up if my sister ever calls him that and runs into his arms like a freaking child, ever again. Jesus. Who is she?

"Oh, hey Elizabeth," Luke said after he sucked my sister's face off (which by the way was freaking disgusting, forget what I said before, I'll throw up now) He was with a guy. Seriously? "This is my friend --"

"Harry. I know." His face was the usual. Emotionless. It was pretty hot though, but emotionless. He wore a plain black shirt with jeans. Would you look at that, we're matching.. how cute.

"Great, since you're friends.. we'll be off." Luke grabbed Ash's hand.

"No, we're not--"

They left me.

With Harry.

Alone.

God, I hate my sister.

"Um-" I began awkwardly as he just stood there staring at me with his piercing green eyes. "I- um.."

"Shut up." Was the first thing this prick said to me. I was a bit taken back.

"You are so rude. What did I ever do to you?" He frowned.

"Stay away from Niall." I was taken back by his words. Did he just? I think he just.. This prick!

"Who the hell are you to tell me that?" I shot back. I did not have time for this ish.

"You don't belong with him, I'm warning you." His brows frowned.

"Are you threathening me?" I laughed. "I'm not afraid of you."

"It's not me you should be afraid of." I raised my brow.

"What do you mean by that?"

"If you are smart, you'll do as I say." He took two steps towards me. Okay, maybe I was a bit scared of him. I mean, he wears all black and he's mysterious, a cliche. Who wouldn't be afraid of this guy? "Trust me." His intense graze held mine for some time. Green challenging brown. I bit my lip. This caught his attention a bit, and his gaze was even more intense and then he simply walked away.

I was flustered to say the least. Who is this guy and why the hell should I stay away from Niall, he's such a sweet guy. Just then my phone rang, and guess who it was.. of course.

______________

What the hell, Harry?

-Tish.