6.

Elizabeth's POV-

"So um, where are you from?" Harry asked as he drove us through the city.

"Um, Toronto, Canada.. how did you know I'm not from here?"

"Well your accent for starters.." He smirked. Well duh. "And uh- I've only now recently seen you around school.."

"You've seen me before?" I asked, I was genuinely shocked. Niall said he'd never seen me before the coffee shop but Harry did.

"Yeah.. um, lots of times actually.. kinda hard not to notice you, y'know?"

He awkwardly rubbed his neck and cleared his throat.

Wow, that was sort of sweet

"What do you mean exactly?" I was curious.

"I like your hair," he glanced at me before turning back to the road.

Did Harry just compliment me ?

"Thanks, I like it too.. but i really have to take care of it for it to look this good.. like wash every week, moisturise everyday-" I stopped myself from rambling on, releasing a nervous laugh, he just made me so nervous especially since he's actually being surprisingly nice to me today when he'd been so mean before.

Does he have mood swings?

He chuckled, clearly finding amusement in my embarrassment.

We soon arrived at a small diner that I'd never noticed before, perhaps I should do more exploring. Harry parked his nice, black (surprise, surprise) sports car in the parking lot.
We made it inside and sat at a nice booth to the back of the dinner.

Harry ordered our pizza nd drinks and it was surprisingly delicious.

"I love it here," I smiled, taking a bite from my pizza. He did the same before replying with a 'me too'.

We made light conversation and it was nice. He was an okay guy but something was really bothering me and I had to ask.

"Why were you so mean to me? And why do you have a problem with Niall?"

"I wasn't mean to you." He responded, his eyebrows frowned now and his eyes intense. Not mean Harry again.. "And I told you already, I'm simply warning you."

"From what? Niall is so sweet! And why do you even care?" I pressed, what wasn't he telling ?

"You don't know him like I do and I don't care.." He rolled his eyes. "I just wouldn't want to see someone like you get hurt."

"Someone like me? You don't know me."

"Just trust me, break up with him," he said. Is he serious?

"Tell me why I should," Niall and I weren't even together, we'd only known each other for like a couple days.. relax dude. "Please.. tell me Harry," my hand grabbed his that was on the table and his eyes widened. That same spark from earlier was there as we stared at each other.

"I - He's," he began but my phone rang cutting him off. Of course!!

"Don't stop, tell me," he seemed to be knocked out of his trance and he shook his head clearly changing his mind.

"No, take it," I huffed and pulled out my phone.

Wow this is creepy

"Um.. it's him," I told him. His face was impassive as I answered.

"Heyy you," I said into the device, my eyes locking with Harry's intense gaze. He was so intimidating sometimes.

"Curly, where are you? Ive been looking for you all over school. Do you wanna hang at my place right now?"

"I'm um.. out with a friend, you can text me the address and I can be over in about an hour?" I broke my eye contact with Harry.

"Sure! See you in an hour then,"

"Great, byee," he said his farewells and we hand up.

"You're seriously still going to see him after everything I've just told you?" Harry asked, he was really angry.

"You've told me nothing Harry! You haven't told me what he did, I'm beginning to think you're just making stuff up," I stood from my seat because honestly I was over our pointless conversation, it's clear he wasn't going to tell me whatever the hell it was or maybe there wasn't even anything to tell.

"You seriously don't believe me? Fine!" He stood as well, he was really pissed.

"I'm going to take a cab," I said dismissing him. "You can't tell me who to date, Harry." I walked away from him and out of the restaurant on my quest to find a ride home.

I'd only been walking for about three minutes when his black car pulled up next to me.

"Get in," he shouted. "I'll take you home." As much as I didn't want to, I did because I'd only been here 5 months and I don't know where the hell I was going exactly. I got into the car and told him my address. The atmosphere was tense and I was relieved when I saw my house after a shirt while of driving.

"Um.. thanks for the ride," I said when he pulled up outside of my home.

"I wasn't making stuff up," he said looking straight through the windshield.

"Okay," was all I said before I departed from his car after mumbling a quick 'bye'.

Because I decided that he was just a crazy, mysterious guy with some mood swings that I felt crazy electricity when we touched but honestly, he was definitely not going to stop me from seeing Niall.

As far as I know, he did nothing wrong and I was beginnig to like him.

Harry was probaly just jealous and I should stay away from him and his drama.

____________