Chapter 1

CHARACTERS:

Kevin Lee- 5'6 ft tall, fairly skinned, black haired guy. He's 23 years old, half Korean half Canadian. He was born in America and spent 11 years there before their family decided to go back to Korea. He's a bit quiet and doesn't want to talk to anyone unless they talked to him first, he's a bit mysterious too. He finished his studies there and went to the Phil to review for the board exam that he'll be taking.

Andrea Kim - half Korean half Chinese , 5'5 ft tall ,medium lenght dark brown hair ,fairly skinned, she's 21 years old. She's a bit shy but when you get to know her ,she's kinda pretty cool and crazy sometimes. She  graduated in the Phil and she's now on her second review for the board exam.

Kailee Andrews - 23 years old American girl, brunnete, 5'6 ft tall and have a model like figure. She's Kevins' classmate in college and she's deeply, madly in love with him and she's willing to do everything for him. She was brought up in America but because of family problems, they moved and live in Korea up until now.

Suzy Min- Korean, 5'5 ft tall, slimmer and got a model like figure. She's Kailee's best friend, she also went to the same college with Kailee and Kevin.

Jackson Li - half Chinese and Korean,  5'7 ft tall, 23 years old. Kevin's best friend in Korea.

Liela- Kevin's older sister. A model in Korea, 5'7 ft tall, 26 yrs old. A girl version of Kevin. .they looked like twins but they're not.

*note: this isn't the final list of characters in my story. there would be some additional characters as we go along the story, but for now.. theyre the main characters that I wanted you to meet first 😉 enjoy reading 안녕~ 😘

********

"If you have a dream then you shouldn't give up no matter what. You couldn't be successful if you don't fail." - Jackson Wang

I really like this qoute. . It simple yet inspiring. And reading this quote had somewhat reminds me to never give up on my dreams no matter what happens.. so fighting! I know I can do this 😄💪

My name is Andrea "Ady" Park, 21 years old. I studied at the  School for Professionals with the degree of Bachelor of science in Accountancy. I'm going to take the board exam this coming October, and to get myself prepared.. I enrolled here at our school for review classes. That's why, I'm back here today in our school to attend the review class every weekdays. I planned on going after my parents in Korea after our graduation, that's what I had promised them but something came up with our business there. They told me to stay here for awhile cause they'll be busy for a couple of months. And now, I'll be alone for a couple of months more *sigh* I've no friends here, I've made some before but they immigrated when we we're still young.

A couple of months won't be that bad.. I'm going to just enjoy it here. Fighting Ady ssi! 😆💪

"We won't have a seating plan so, you can sit wherever you like.. Ms. Kim. The class always starts at 7am and ends at 5pm." The Dean handed me the schedule and smiled at me encouragingly.

'Thank you M'am. I think I'm a bit early for the next subject." I said jokingly while looking at the wall clock in her office.

She chuckled and accompanied me to the door, "it's okay. Introductions will usually be given at the first period, so I think you're just on time."

I sigh and bow as a thanks to her, "Yes, thank you Ms. Del Rosario." I smile one last time at her before saying goodbye.

Now where is this room? I frown as I looked down at my schedule. It's probably on the new building, I thought and headed on the right corner of the campus where the new building is located.

---

Kevin's POV

"Oh man, now I'm late." I mumbled as i hopped out of my car and adjusts my backpack before making a dead run towards our room.

This would be my first day on review here at SOP (School of professionals). I did not graduate here actually, but I choose to enroll here for my review because the professors and reviewers here are the best and I have my personal reasons too.

They said that if you're really aiming at placing the board exam, you've got no school better than SOP.

7:30am.. I'm already 30 mins late. I sigh as I look down at my watch. Maybe I should just wait for the next subject..I thought as I take a peep inside the room and saw that introductions were still being made. I slowly close the door then look for a place to hang out for a couple of minutes.

--

Ady's pov

*ring ring ring*

I look at the I.d number and my smile immediately came up. It's Mom.

"Eomma~ bogoshipeo~" (i missed you Mommy/Mom) I said before Mom could even say hello first.

"Aww..Na du Ady~ how are you sweetie? Your Appa missed you too."(Na du- Me too ; Appa- Daddy/Dad)

" Gwaenchanayo Eomma.. I'm at school today for our review.. how is Appa? Tell him not to work too hard, you too Eomma~" I reminded her, I know they're been working hard. (I'm alright)

I heard my Eomma laugh softly on the other line, "Ommo, my baby is now a grown up girl. Nae aegi.. don't worry about us. Enjoy your stay there but, I know you would." Eomma said with a hint of a smile. The one she wears when she hide something from me.(ommo- oh my ; Nae aegi- my baby)

"Eomma ~ you sound like somethings gonna come up during my stay here." I got up from the bench and started walking back to our room.

"Ani~ your Eomma is just happy for you. I'm going to go now sweetie..  take care, Eomma loves you." Obviously, Eomma avoided me from asking her questions about what she really mean with what she said. (Ani- no)

"Ne Eomma ~ saranghae.." (yes Mom,  I love you) I said before ending the call.

Oh well. Eomma is just being the happy Mom like she always been. I sigh before going inside our room.