Brown Sugar and Molasses Cookies (Firefly's Cookies)

I love fall weather, the changing of the leaves, the cool weather, I just love it. Fall always reminds me of the smells and tastes of brown sugar and molasses, I am not sure why, but whenever I do smell or taste them, my mind always wonders to the beautiful colors of fall leaves, so I got inspired to do this recipe since weather is starting to get cooler where I live and the colors are turning into a gorgous yellow and orange blend. (Not to mention this is my horse's, Firefly's, favorite) So enjoy!

Ingredients:

1 cup flour
1/2 cup horse feed (I use sweet feed, but any kind should do (: )
1 package of Maple and Brown sugar oatmeal (instant oatmeal)
1/4 cup molasses
Few tablespoons of water

 Mix first 3 ingredients together and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (177 degrees C.) Now mix in the molasses, after that, start by slowly adding water by the tablespoon into the mix until it is a dough consistancy. On a floured surface, pat/roll out the dough to about 1/4 inch thick and cut them out using cookie cutters or a pizza cutter and set them on a greased cookie sheet. Once oven is preheated, bake for about 10 mins. Later, let cool, and store in a plastic bag. Enjoy! :)