Awkward

HELLLO OMG I'M SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS SORRY THIS HAS TAKEN SO LONG. LIKE I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE WHY IT HAS AND I APOLOGIZE FOR IT.

ANYWAY HERE IS THE UPDATE AND I'M PRETTY SURE I HAVE AN OUTFIT IN THE EXTERNAL LINK, IF NOT GO ONTO MY POLYVORE OR WHATEVER.

THE REASON WHY ITS TAKEN SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE IS BECAUSE I HAVENT HAD ACCESS TO MY LAPTOP. THE CHARGER IS BROKEN AND I CANT CHARGE IT OBVIOUSLY SO THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET ON IS AT SCHOOL, WHICH I HAVE ONLY TWO DAYS A WEEK TO GET HERE.

LET'S SEE... OH AND I HAVE PAPERS AND TESTS THAT OBVIOUSLY COME FIRST SO AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT AND YEAH DONT HATE ME.

This chapter is sorta a filler so if you hate it, I understand. Though I like it because it gives a little more Kelsey action :)

HERE IT IS

“Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls; Rebbeca Elizabeth George and I are officially a couple!”

It’s been a month since the big announcement, and the time in between then and now has been mental. Every other day I’m either at a radio studio doing an interview with the lads, or I’m stuck in our flat wondering around aimlessly; waiting for the next set of instructions from Scooter. Being told that I was getting paid for this made things seem a little better, except for the fact that I’m not getting paid until after their new album drops… Which happens to be in four, gruesome months. Also, I looked forward into going back to University, but that doesn’t seem to be happening either seeing as I am being forced on the world tour with these idiots. The only bright side to all of this is that fact that I have Jay. We’ve had secret rendezvous’ recently and he’s been nothing but a perfect gentlemen. Our first secret date was actually when the lads took the fans paintballing for a Wanted World contest. Needless to say, I think I was shot a few times just for the fact that Nathan and I are “together”.

            Nathan. He and I haven’t actually had a real conversation since the night he told me off in the flat. I’ve refused to acknowledge him, unless of course we’re in public, other than that he’s like a fly on the wall. When out in the spot light of the paparazzi, he gets incredibly protective, especially when we’re out with of all the lads. He steers us clear of Jay and keeps us close to Max and Thomas. Ever since Scooter bought me my own bed for Nathan’s room, he’s tried getting onto Max’s good side again. Fucking management man…

            “Hey Becc’s, you busy?”

The light rapping on our door, and the sweet female voice to follow makes my heart soar. Finally, I have company! Getting up quickly from my standard plush blankets, I cross over the white tape I set dividing the room in half. I didn’t really think it through though seeing as I still have to go near Nathan whenever I want to leave the room. Once I make it to the poster covered door, a plaster a smile onto my face and open it to see a very familiar and sad looking face.

“Hey Kels, what are you doing here? If I woulda known someone was coming, I would’ve actually dressed myself.”

Glancing down at my outfit I shudder uncomfortably. I’m in nothing but a tight tank top and bagging American Eagle sweatpants; while Kelsey is in a thigh length white dress, with a brown belt to go across her midsection. Her hair is styled in a side braid, and her popping blue eyes are shimmering with just a touch of mascara. All and all, I’m a hobo and she’s a model. End of story.

“Listen George you look just fine. If I woke up looking like that every day, I probably wouldn’t ever dress myself. Anyway, I really needed someone to talk to, and well right now you’re the only one I think can help me. It’s about Tom.”