Familiar Situations

This chapter is dedicated to @ThisGirlLovesLouis! Her freaking comment honestly made a tear fall from my eye! GIRL YOU ARE PERFECT AND I LOVE YOU!

 ENJOY THIS ASSHOLES!

Jay’s POV.

The warmth of her body against mine is everything I dreamt it would be and more. The way her body fits against mine. The way my arms wrap perfectly around her. Rebbeca is so beautiful and perfect, and at the moment she’s all mine. For that, I’d like to thank Nathan and Andy; without them I wouldn’t be in this position.

I knew that date with Andy wasn’t going to work out. Rebbeca told me everything about her past, and the fact Max even set her up on this date is mind blowing. Apparently he didn’t realize the pain his ‘best mate’ put his own sister through. Rebbeca must not have told him; do you blame her though? I don’t. She loves her brother too much to hurt him anymore than he already does. Rebbeca doesn’t realize the pain that she put us all through when she sort of just up and disappeared. Well obviously she didn’t disappear did she? She just moved, like she said she was going to. But I like to think that all of us thought she was going back to America with Sam and Lauren. Turns out, when she said she was ‘Going home’ she meant home. I’m not surprised Max knew, or Siva to be honest. She was always pretty close with Seev, but why she never told me I don’t think I’ll ever know.

My arms tighten around her body as she tries to slip away. Her warmth growing distant, while she starts to push against my arms with her own. Deciding to tease her, my grip slackens only then to take her in my arms again; positioning her onto my chest. Brushing my nose against hers, a shiver runs through her body making worry strike up within. “Are you cold?”

Rebbeca doesn’t give a worded answer so, using a bunch of force my eye lids flutter open to a welcomed sight. A sheepish grin has now graced her face, making her green eyes illuminate more than usual. Her hand comes tentatively up, bushing through my curls. Fighting the pleasurable moan forcing its way forth, I lift my head to brush my lips against hers. Plump, plink lips pucker and leave a lingering kiss against my own, distracting me enough to have her pull away. Once her warmth recedes, a childish pout falls onto my face while she saunters into her bathroom. Once the door closes and the familiar clicking of a lock being slid in place is when my mind races back to the events of last night.

After Nathan so wonderfully decided to ruin our, um session; I stepped out to give them some privacy. Trying to not be nosey, I take a few steps away from the door; deciding to take a closer look around the Manchester mini mansion. In the dim lighting, all the pictures of the Georges’ was up for display. The pictures of little Max and Rebbeca, knocking the ball around in the small back yard; large smiles plastered on both of their faces. In the background you see both of their parents, looking happy as ever with each other. This picture was taken around when Max was about eight, leaving Rebbeca at the ripe old age of four. Back then, her hair was almost bleached blonde; her unruly waves still covering her head in a somewhat controlled manner. A genuine smile graced her face, while the ball flies midair towards her. I’ve always wondered what happened to the loving and happy family that I see in front of me. The smiles genuine smiles that seem to have faded ever since a divorce took place; a father died; and two siblings heart broken. Granted Max took his a whole lot better than Rebbeca did, but do you blame her for the way she acted? It was her first love. Trying to explain those feelings to people is almost impossible if they haven’t experienced it firsthand.

My thoughts are interrupted by a smug looking Nathan lightly pushing the door closed behind him. With a curious look thrown his way, he decides to force a charming smile. Usually Nathan never falters with his charm, but when I see how he forced that smile I got suspicious. Letting it go though, we give each other small nods before I go back in to see a frightening scene. Rebbeca is cowering against her head board, he knees pulled up to her chest. The sound of her uneven breathing fills the silence as my body reacts to the situation. Soon her slim body is wrapped around my arms, while he breathing soon becomes regulated. Not bothering to pester her with questions, we just lay together; sleep soon over taking our bodies.