Flat Mates

Okay!!!!! HERE IS YOUR UPDATE BABES! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT WITH COLLEGE, AND NOT HAVING INTERNET FOR LIKE EVER I CAN FINALLY UPDATE FOR YOUR PLEASURE! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO LOVING AND PATIENT WITH ME BEAUTIFULS I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!

Also what are your thoughts on Nariana? Personally I'm not that much of a fan because obviously Nathan is for Rebbeca....

ENJOY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “You better go after your boyfriend…”

            That’s all that was said before I give on sympathetic smile to Jay and sprint towards the emergency stair case. Knowing that steps and I are probably going to result in the death of your favorite person, I have to talk to Nathan. No matter how much I want to strangle him with his entrails, I love that little fucker whether he believes it or not.

            Stairs, man I fucking hate stairs. With each step I take, the more frightened I become at the thought of falling ten stories down to my death. The echo of stomping feet on aluminum stairs fills the humid air. Breathing in short, heavy bursts I finally make it to the finally step where the world seems to spin. The metal railing still cool beneath my palm, slowly begins to warm as I stand there attempting to regain my breath. Small droplets of sweat cover my top lip and forehead. Straining my neck slowly, my gaze lays above me where the others are just sitting and most likely getting tea. Lucky bastards, they are. The look on Nathan’s face haunts me, as I push through the door that leads back into the lobby. The hurt that found its way onto his face, and the deep pain that scattered across his eyes seem to be looming within the recesses of my mind. The way his shoulders seemed to slump, while his perfect eyes widened. The way his mouth went agape just the slightest, showing off the straight row of upper teeth.

The lobby was full of business men and women, rushing hurriedly towards their awful jobs. The smell of hairspray, and after shave seem to fill the whole room; making breathing uncomfortable. The soft shuffle of leather clad shoes, and the clicking sound of high heels on tile start to pull me into a daze. Suddenly though, out of what seems to be thin air; the familiar head of a certain boyband member passes into my view. Head down, hood up and head phones on, just how Nathan deals with pain. Music.

Attempting to take a deep breath, I cough out the mixture of products and start off after him. Pushing through groups of suited men and women, trying to get to the front door. Not once, but twice I was thrust into another direction, while willing myself to keep going just so I could explain myself to him. Though, I shouldn’t have to explain anything to him. If he would have just explained his situation to me, maybe we wouldn’t be at where we are now. Shaking my head clear, I finally break out of the crowd and make it to the doors that Nathan just went through. Jogging forward, I force my body against the door and it gives way; leading me out into the chilly London air. Forgetting the damp cold that already seems to be seeping into my bones, my head snaps back and for looking for the brown haired boy. And once my eyes land of the hooded figure, I sprint towards him and plan on tackling him down.

And that’s just what I did. Going at a full force sprint, I reach the boy in a flash and my body slams into his. With a gasp, and some colorful words, also a war cry from me; our bodies are tangled together on the cold hard pavement. Well, he’s on the cold hard pavement, I happen to be lying comfortably on his face. The tension in his shoulders is felt, when he becomes annoyed and begins to lift himself up. Giving a yelp, my butt now hits the hard pavement while Nathan fixes himself into a standing position. Giving himself a once over, his eyes cast a glace down to me. Opening my mouth, I realize his headphones are still on and motion for him to remove them. With a roll of his bright green eyes, he responds by shaking his hood off; along with his headphones. Shoving his hands down, I grasp them and let him pull me up.