Alan Carr

WOOH UPDATE TIME!!!!

Writing this is actually getting really hard, because I'm running out of ideas. If you have any, don't be afraid to comment and shit to tell me what YOU think should happen with Rebbeca and Nath.

THE OUTFITS ARE IN THE EXTERNAL LINK IF YOU WANNA CHECK THAT OUT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “Listen here George, I could give a fuck less about what you think. You didn’t hurt my feelings and again I could give a fuck less about who you’re shagging and all that jazz. So you know what, have fun being the little whore you are, and we’ll get this dating thing over and done with. Okay? Good talk!”

What came next was surprising. Instead of an angry remark, or a slap to the face; I get a smirk. An evil smirk at that, and it makes my hot blood run cold. When her left eye drops in a seductive wink, I knew that I just lost this battle. Jealously got the better of me and that’s exactly what she wanted… When she said it was a war, I didn’t think she’d go this far.

Rebbeca: 2

Sykes: 0

            The sweet sound of chirping birds and humming pulls me from my waking dreams. Around me the plain white room accented with a dark trim comes into focus, still just a tad bit blurry from the sleep sitting in my eyes. Blinking a few times, I see the familiar head of brown curls pop into view and my heart starts to beat so fast, it may just fly out of my chest. As if he knew I was watching her turns to me, his bright blue eyes becoming brighter at the sight of the small smile lit across my face. After Nathan and I had our small altercation, I managed to rummage through my clothes to pull out an oversize shirt and crawl into bed with Jay. Probably not the smartest thing I could’ve done, but after what was said last night; I have every right. Though the answer Nathan received was one of a small smirk, on the inside my heart felt like it was being ripped through my throat. Watching the he seemed to enjoy the words that flew from his mouth was the worst. I told him this was going to be war, and that’s exactly what’s going to happen. Nathan doesn’t know what’s coming to him, and he’s going to hate me for the rest of our ‘Relationship.’

“Good morning Beccs. I got a call from Scooter this morning and we’re going on Alan Carr tonight so he said he was sending over someone to help you go shopping. Also, Nath will be going with you to help with spreading the word about Rathan… Are you listening?”

“Haha not really… I’m too busy wondering why you left me alone in bed Bird…” The words fall,  sending very pleasant warmth through my body, and a very present chill through his. Sending a flirtatious wink towards the blushing man in the corner, I push back the covers to show off my legs. The tanned skin glistens and by the looks of things, Jay has taken a liking to the toned limbs. Sliding seductively off of the bed, I stalk towards him. Taking each step slowly, watching him growing impatient and his skin become heated with anxiety. His lips draw back in a smile, showing off his perfect rows of white teeth. His legs begin moving in a rushed manner, and before I know it; I’m scooped up into his arms being cradled. Letting out a squeal, I get led to the bed and am thrown down onto the mattress.

The soft feather bed cradles my body, while Jay hovers above me. His sparkling blue eyes bright with a fiery hunger as he scans each inch of my face before he plants a gentle kiss upon my lips. My eyes begin to flutter close, enjoying the moment and embracing the contact of the man above me. With my back arching in pleasure, Jay slips his long muscular under my body and pulls me even closer. Our lips move in sync with one another, neither trying to take control of the situation. My tiny hands get tangled in his curls, pulling at the chestnut hair to get pleasurable moans to escape into the surround space. Our intimate session was broken by the sound of a harsh knock. Groaning inwardly, Jay pulls away; a playful pout sneaks its way onto his face. Before I have a chance to kiss it away, the door opens and an angry voice forces its way into the calmed silence.