Hi Daddy

"Yeah Sykes, Jay. You have no right to be jealous, you have a girlfriend remember?" I spit, okay that wasn't exactly necessary but shit happens to good people.

"I have every right to be jealous George. He's my best mate, you can't go around snogging and fucking whoever you want. I won't allow it! Whether you like it or not Rebbeca, you're still mine. I might be dating Chrissy but she's nothing. Understand that you will be mine again, whether you like it or not."

Okay, who the fuck does he think he is. Did he just claim me as his property? Oh hell, to the no! Rebbeca Elizabeth George is no one's property. Hell I'm not even my own property. I can't believe he has the nerve to say something like that. If he wants a war, well he better watch out because General George is a fucking machine. Leaning in closer so our noses almost touch, I put a look of disgust on my face which takes him by surprise.

"Listen here sloth boy, you don't fucking own me. I am an adult thank you very much, so I can go around snogging and fucking whoever I want. And maybe your best mate will be the one I do it with Sykes. Just so you know, you and I won't be anything ever again. Forget about my kiss, forget everything you loved about me Nathan because you just waged a war. General George is a fucking machine you don't want to mess with. Fuck off Sykes." And with that, I push away from the stunned boy in front of me. Taking his stunned silence as a victory I slip out of the van from the door on my side, sauntering away with a victorious ass shake for him to drool over.

Rebbeca: 1

Nathan: 0

****************************************************************************************************

I'm walking on sunshine WOOOAAAH, I'm walking on sunshine WOOAAHH, and don't it feel good?!

Actually it doesn't feel good, walking on so called "Sunshine" is quite painful. Having been walking around aimlessly throughout this wonderful city, it is quite painful. I've been in Manchester for a year now, and never have I taken it upon myself to actually just go out and walk about the city. Obviously that's probably one of the things a certain lost girl should've done, but shit happens. Having a general idea on where I want to go, my feet start off again at a leisurely stroll. Only one place is on my mind, a place that I haven't visited since the tragedy occurred. Dad.

Having been without a father for over ten years isn't easy. Don't get me wrong though, Stan did a great job helping my mother through the "wild" teenage years. He never actually succeeded in taking the place as my father, which I'm thrilled he didn't. My father was a great man, even with his flaws; flaws that we all have. If only I could have spent more time with him before the accident, maybe then I'd feel more at peace for not having visited him since I've been here. The fault isn't mine that I lost my chance at spending more time with my father; but I refuse to blame my mother either. If only they stayed together, maybe this wouldn't have happened? Only one person knows, and I hear Chuck Norris is really busy.

The world around me goes to a light shade of grey, the once bright city now seeming to become dull. Glancing up quickly, my eyes take in the dark clouds covering the once beaming sun. The distant roar of thunder almost drowns out the very obnoxious pulsating from my pocket. Grumbling unattractively, my hand starts to dig through my bum pocket to pull out the awaiting iPhone. Clicking the home button, my thumb scrolls across the screen to reveal a smiling picture of Max in bed. Scanning the screen, the message app with a small 45 in the corner grabs my attention. Pulling up my messages, a frown sneaks its way onto my face; making my stomach drop.

JayBird:

REBBECA! What happened? Where'd you go? Please call me babe xx