Mates Mates Mates!!

A/N: Long wait! My apologies, my deepest apologies boo bah's (LOL) but Life's been a bitch! Anyways, enough about me and more about Adrian & Gabriella! Ciao.

"You." The one word coiled its way around my tongue twisting down and over the length of that thing I lusted for, and that was all Adrian needed to pounce on me like a wolf on a rabbit.

He rolled himself on top of me, shedding his shirt so that we were skin to hot skin. Searing heat burned my face while I fought with the little slut until I was in control. That's the last time she sneaks up on me like that, I thought furiously. The thick, blunt head of Adrian's dick rubbed my clit and I sighed in pleasure. I wanted him to put it in, but on the other hand, I didn't. Vampire was chanting yes, yes, yes and I could feel my will shattering.

"Ahh," I moaned, biting my lip as a blush reddened my face. A lone finger entered my pussy, stretching my tight opening.

"Dammit, you're still as tight as ever. I thought that this little pussy would've stretched at least little for me after the other night. Guess I'll have to do it again," he smiled wikedly, adding a second finger. They sat there for a minute while I adjusted to the feeling of something inside of that particular hole again. It didn't hurt like the other night, but it was still uncomfortable in a pleasing way. His fingers started moving, starting off at a slow pace, and then quickly picking up. I came almost instantly, a flood of my cream resting on his fingers. He brought those two fingers up to his face, and licked them. My essence was licked clean from his fingers and he bent his head to lap some of the cream straight from the source.

"Uhhh," I groaned, lifting my hips up from the bed. He held them down for me, while never missing a beat in his intimate tongue bath. I came again, my body forced to produce a large sum of cum for him. He licked me clean of my womanly fluids, and started in on me again. In the middle of it, somewhere in my lust fogged mind, I knew that Adrian had failed to get a release. When I felt him thrust against the bed, efficiently rocking it, I felt a little bad. Just a little. I kicked him away from my pussy, and he grumbled a growl of protest.

"Shut up," I snapped; mad about his mouth leaving too. I guess the little slut was a selfish lover, and loved to be on the receiving end. He fell back on his back, and allowed me to finish what I had previously started. I took his cock in both hands caressing it lightly. I took the head inside of my hot mouth, licking the pre-cum that leaked out of the slit. Hmm, it tasted exotic, and sweet. I tried to swallow as much of his cock as I could without gagging, but that would be impossible with something so big. My throat rejected his penis at first, but after awhile it stopped. Letting him slide out of my mouth, I licked along the under side of his hard, silk covered cock. His hairless ball sac brushed my lips, and I licked at one of them, and Adrian shuddered above me. I did it again, his body tightening. I sucked a whole one in feeling it being drawn up. I gave the other one some attention, before drifting back up to his cock. As soon as my mouth encircled the ample head, steaming jets of creamy semen burned my mouth and I swallowed it down. My stomach enjoyed the hot lining, and I actually had to suppress a little burp. Damn, how much cum could come out of one man, I thought still sucking.

"Hmm," I moaned, licking the tip of his head when the last burst shot into my mouth.

"Thank you, wonderful lover," he groaned out, stroking his fingers through my hair.

"Hmm," I said again, pursing my lips. I got out of the bed and sashayed into the bathroom.

"Selfish aren'y you?" he teased, following me.

"Get out," I said fruitlessly, because I knew he was going to stay anyway no matter what I said.

"Shut up," he snapped, turning on the water in the tub. I filled it with bubble bath, and a couple of minutes later the tub was filled to the brim with bubbles.