Uh-Oh Gabriella

A/N: Hey guys! I've been thinking a lot about the Vampire Story and not really sure if it's worth continuing. It's not getting many reads! I'm spending most of my time writing this one and haven't really had time to write my other story, Inhumane Desires! Please motivate me! Read, comment, and vote! thanks luvhs! Ciao------- Oh and enjoy babes!

I woke up to that strange feeling I was becoming accustomed to. It was the jarring sensation of being watched and regarded intently. I was also tightly wrapped around a certain somebody who didn't have a shirt on. My leg was hiked up over his waist, pressing the V between my legs intimately against his side. My breasts were crushed against his rock hard chest and not by choice either. His arms were holding me to him firmly and securely.

"Good morning," I greeted, yawning elegantly. My moves felt relaxed and poised at the same time.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty," he acknowledged looking deep into my eyes like he sometimes does. I was getting used to that too. I just looked back at him for a period of time. After about two minuets of this I began fidgeting.

"What?" I snapped impatiently getting out of bed.

"It's just that you look different today. Ever since you went to sleep yesterday I noticed changes in your facial features. You still look somewhat the same. It's just like you got more stunningly gorgeous over night. If you thought you were beautiful before just wait until you look in a mirror." He claimed getting out of bed and coming up behind me in nothing but a loose pair of pajama bottoms. I never really thought I was "beautiful", but the compliment was flattering.

I got out of bed dragging my feet not really wanting to get up. It felt like I was forgetting something important that I had to do, as I faced my reflection. I didn't dwell on it for long. I was known for my forgetfulness. I just figured it'd come to me eventually.

"You're lying," I accused glancing at myself in the mirror before letting out an earsplitting screech, "Oh my, is that me?! But how did this happen?! I look different!" I asked still yelling.

I went to the mirror to get a closer look at the exquisite woman staring back at me with luminous hazel eyes framed by thick, long eyelashes that seemed deeper than the great sea. Her - my-hair was even thicker and so black it had traces of blue in it. It was the same length, and I still had my wavy locks. Now they just fell perfectly in fluttering silky ripples even though I just got out of bed. My lips were full still, but a darker, darker pink. My skin tone was a little different, too. Instead of the caramel cinnamon I usually saw, my complexion was a smooth mocha color. I lifted the soft, supple hair on my head running graceful fingers through it.

"Wow" was all I could say after sitting in the dresser's chair.

"I know. That's exactly what I said when I saw you. I think it has something to do with your unique Vampire heritage." He explained leaving me perplexed.

"What's so unique about it?" I asked poking my face still unable to fully believe I'd made such a drastic and at the same time not so drastic change.

"Well, now you look and act like a Vampire, yet you're still human at the same time. You've had so much Vampire blood that you should be a full one now, but you're not. It's like the human side of you doesn't want to let go. And that's what makes you so special. Especially to me. You're still passionate in that way that only humans can be, your blushing drives me crazy, and you just have a sweet innocence about you that I love." He admitted making me blush fiercely.

"You put me on too high a pedestal. I'm just a half Vampire, nothing special about that. I hate it when people make me blush. It makes me feel goofy and like a dork. And, uh, I'm not as innocent as you think," I winked at him and got up from the chair heading toward the door, "I'm gonna go check out the house. If I'm going to be living here I might as well familiarize myself with it."