School!!..... Um yay??

A/N: Ayeee what's up everyone??? I'm so happy about the amount of support I'm receiving! I couldn't love you guys more (: ♥♥♥ Remember comment and vote to make me update faster. Ciao!

"No?" he repeated, grabbing the side of my shirt and ripped it straight off ny shoulder. I was so shocked that I couldn't even feel anger. There was just pure shock. He brought his hand to the other side and ripped it straight from my body, tossing the shreds to the floor.

"You don't have to change. I'll change your clothes for you," he gripped the clasp on my jeans and ripped those off too. Once I stood there in my pink bra and panties with high heels, it suddenly hit me so I hit him. I brought my hand down towards his face as hard as I possibly could. He looked as stunned as I had.

"Jerk," I cried, looking at my tattered shirt. I bent to pick up the pieces of my ruined top, holding it close to my chest like it was a dead pet. Tears formed in my eyes, and I let him see them, hoping to win some sympathy.

"Don't look at me like that, Gabriella. I mean it. Fine, cry, see if I care. I'm the one that should be crying after that slap." He tried to act nonchalant but I could tell the tears beginning a slow trek down my cheeks were getting to him. My bottom lip trembling, I sat down in front of the mirror, putting the once cute shirt beside me and began to brush my wavy locks that cupped my face, into a curly ponytail that trailed down my back a with a few strands framing my face. I put on a thin red headband, and went to the closet to find something else to wear.

Silent tears traced themselves a pattern from my eyes, to my chin. How could he be so mean after the incredible night we spent together? I thought shaking my head.

I put on a white, sleevless button down made out of flimsy material and traded my sexy low riding jeans for dark skinny jeans that still hugged my noticeable hips and the sweet curve of my bottom.

There's no hiding these curves, I thought. At least these didn't ride as low on my hips though. I traded the white heels for black peep toe heels that showed my unpolished big toe. If I weren't so sad right now, I would've laughed at it.

"Is this fine?" I asked submissively as possible, bowing my head, "Or should I wear a jacket?" I looked him dead in the eye, drying my tears feebly with the back of my hand. Yeah, I was laying it on thick but who cares?

"Jesus, Gabriella! Fine, go ahead and wear what you want! God, you're so immature!" he stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I followed behind him slowly, looking at my self in the mirror one last time before I closed the door because I didn't have time to change now. It wasn't my first choice but the clothes were still cute, I thought heading down the stairs. He stalked to the door, already dressed in dark jeans, a V-neck sweater, and a black jacket. I didn't bother to ask or even wonder when he'd gotten dress. Or how he'd even managed to do it that fast.

"C'mon," he said opening up the door, and I stepped past him, out into the open fresh dew of the morning.

"Ahh" I sighed, thinking about how many times I'd imagined getting out of the house. Of course I never imagined I was going to casually still out the front door. I glanced around as casually as possible, the idea of making an escape not that far out of my mind yet.

His hand settled on my lower back threateningly, almost as if he'd heard what I was thinking about. I breathed in the fresh morning air, shirking his hand off of my back that had drifted down to stroke my butt.

"Perv," I muttered under my breath but I was pretty sure he heard it.

I looked back at the house; if you can call it a house though. It was more like a castle or mansion to me.