You vixen, you.

A/N: Hey everyone I'm so sorry for giving up on my stories! It will NEVER happen again! I'm so happy for all the support I recieved! Thank you all very much! Ciao! Love you! Continue supporting me booba's! LOL.

"What did you call me?" he asked quietly his voice coming out strangled.

Uh-oh, my temptress smirked and I bit my tongue.

Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have went there with this mad man.

Or maybe you should've, my inner vixen laughed throatily. The slut was probably thinking of getting some perverted punishment out of him.

"What? A minute man?" I asked innocently cocking one brow. He stood up and I stood my ground not wanting to let him know how much I was quivering on the inside.

"You’re just asking for it, baby," he growled, kissing me harshly as he pushed me up against the nearest wall.

"No, get off of me," I moved my head to the side, pushing against him. He laughed, sucking that delicate piece of flesh on my neck into his mouth. I decided to return the favor when an exceeding burn began in my throat. I kissed his neck and he stiffened in shock his breathing becoming labored. He braced either hand on the wall beside my head, tilting his head so I could get full access to his jugular.

"Can I?" I inquired rhetorically, because I already knew the answer before he nodded frantically. Slicking my tongue over that quivering piece of skin, I paused before proceeding.

"What are you waiting for?" he growled in my ear.

"For you to tell me I can go to school," I said simply, placing a gentle kiss on him.

"No," he said firmly.

"Okay then" I shrugged, taking my mouth fully off of his neck, and folding my arms over my chest, "Do as you please with me, but I’m not drinking your blood. Isn’t that forbidden anyway?" I pursed my lips, looking him dead in his narrow eyes.

"You…..,..Fine. You can go to school, Gabriella." He snarled, gripping my shoulders, "But on a couple of conditions" he added.

"Really?! Thanks," I thanked him, reaching up on my tip-toes to sink my teeth into his pulsating neck. I got in a couple of gulps before closing the wound back up. Thank you, temptress, I thought in my head grateful for the little slut. I hugged him after it was finished, kissing his bare chest. His heart was still reacting wildly to the feeding, and I smiled loving the effect I had on him. A hand pushed me forcibly down to my knees, and I frowned looking up at him.

"What?" I asked perplexed.

"I said I would let you go to school on some conditions. Well, this is one of them," he smiled devilishly, unzipping his pants to pull out his sizable erection, "I’m gonna show you how long I really can last." He promised, and I gulped, pouting.

"Why would I do such a thing?! What do you take me for?!" I shouted and Adrian jsut smirked, a devilish smile pulling those, full red lips. I pushed the uneasiness aside, reasoning that I really wanted to go to school. We stared at each other for a few minutes and I swallowed my pride. Among other things.

A/N: Next update will be longer! Also, I'll be updating my other story, Ihumane Desires so go read it =) Ciao! Don't forget to vote! Comment your thoughts and fan!