Vampire Story

Chapter One

I smiled prettily at my sexy image in my oval shaped mirror at the foot of my bed. I had to admit I was looking pretty hot. I had on a sheer red halter top that bared a large portion of my stomach, a tight pair of black jeans that complimented my curvy hips and rounded backside, and a red pair of stilettos completed my look. This was a totally different look from my usual jeans and T-shirt. I wanted to blow my long time crush Justin's mind on our first date. I had been so surprised that he'd asked me out. The only problem with this night come true was my parents. They would never let me out of the house dressed the way I was. Especially my Father, he thought I was too young to be even thinking about boys, much less dating them. Good thing my Mom was there to remind him that I was sixteen, even if she wasn't too keen on the idea of me dating Justin either. They definitely wouldn't let me go if they saw the way I was dressed. So that meant I would have to sneak out my bedroom window, which was on the second floor. It wasn't that far down though, maybe I would have Justin catch me. Our house was wide, but it was short. I covered myself in a quilt before going out of my room to check on my parents. I discovered they were in the kitchen working on a novel they were thinking about publishing. My Mom, Clarice Bobi was a second grade English teacher and my Dad, Joe Bobi was a book editor. Together they got the crazy idea to write a book. I knew once they got started on this they'd be engrossed for hours. I thanked God for the lucky break but I wasn't off the hook yet though. The kitchen had a great view of the staircase so I wouldn't be able to sneak past them. Not with their keen and sharp senses. Dammit, I guess I still was going to have to sneak out of my window after all then. I headed back to my room and went in, throwing the comforter on the bed. I was shutting out the lights when my phone began blaring Beyonce's rich voice. I rushed over to it looking at the caller ID. It read Justin, so I answered it as quickly as possible.

"Hello" I answered in a sexy voice.

"Hey Gabriella, I'm outside. Are you ready?" he replied his voice smooth and low with a raspy tilt to it.

"Yeah, but I've got a problem, Justin," I nibbled my full lower lip, wondering if I'd sound dorky when I explained my situation to him, I decided to go for it, "I already got permission from my parents to go out tonight, its just that I don't think they'd approve of the way I'm dressed. So I've gotta sneak out of my bedroom window."

"Cool. I'll meet you on the corner. Or do you need my help coming out of the window?" he asked cool as a cucumber. Whew, thank God.

"Yeah thanks. My room is the only one on the corner side of the house, you should see me standing on the ledge" I went over to my window and climbed out of it, shutting it behind me.

"Oh, I see you" he said as I watched his sleek black Malibu pulled up to the curb side of my house which was the last one on the street, so it sat directly on the corner.

I hung up; putting my phone in the black purse I'd slung over my shoulder and watched him stride over to me.

"Ella, Ella, let down your, er, short hair" he joked because my black hair was cut in a wavy back-length and bangs style that could hardly reach him.

"Hey" I said letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Hey yourself, sexy, you look hot by the way," he complimented making my smooth caramel cheeks a light pink. I'm sure my new and improved look surprised him in a good way.

"Thanks. Do you think you'll be able to catch me?" I questioned nervously wiping my sweaty palms on the front of my jeans.

"Piece of cake, now fall into my arms" he laughed at my frown.

"This is serious. If you don't catch me.....I'll, I'll do something to you" I threatened weakly getting down on my knees and lowering myself down the ledge until only my fingertips held me up.