Sexy jerk, I love you.

A/N: WARNING BABES THIS CHAPTER IS ESPECIALLY EROTIC SO MATURE READERS ONLY PLEASE. Well, you've been warned! Enjoy, also I'm at a very critical stage in writing this story as I've already prewritten most of it so I will need you to comment your thoughts! constructive criticism and notes PLEASE. Please suckers LOL. Ciao!

"You perv," I snarled, trying to push him off of me. He held fast to my arms, and started grinding against my pussy. His cock hit something that made me shake all over and I gasped at the pleasure, no longer wanting to fight against him. He chuckled, and did it again, this time more slowly. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second, and I know he felt it too.

"Get off of me," I managed weakly, all the while moving my hips in time with his.

"Your mouth is saying one thing, and

–" I stopped him with a sharp slap to the face before he could finish that lame saying. He growled something I couldn’t understand, and kept moving his hips. My smack had had the opposite of the desired effect on him; instead of enraging him to the point where he wasn’t in the mood, it enflamed him to the point where he got harder and bigger. I did the next best thing; lay there completely immobilized while fighting the nearly uncontrollable desire to explode. He laughed at this method, and slowed his pace again, pushing directly over that rosebud causing so much pleasure. He kept doing that and I let out a couple of moans, my body disobeying me. I was going up in flames and there was nothing I could do to stop it, I thought lustily, knowing I was about to experience whatever was building up beside me. He knew it to because his thrust against that little special spot got harder, and faster, before he stopped.

Wait? He had stopped? And was he moving off of me? Yep, he was. I turned on my elbow to face him, the question in my bewildered eyes.

"What? You wanted me to stop, didn’t you?" he teased, his eyes glittering with lustful mischief.

I nodded, feeling extremely out of order as I lay back on the bed. I frowned as my body hummed with dissatisfaction, and satisfaction at the same time, for no apparent reason. Hadn’t I wanted him to stop what he was doing to me?

You dummy, my vixen glowered at me.

"What’s wrong, baby? You look confused," he drawled, and I shrugged pushing a hand through my hair. I was actually confused with how my body was acting.

"Don’t tell me you don’t know?" he asked in utter disbelief, pulling me to him.

"Know what?" I asked, feeling electricity pulse through my arms where his hands touched. He looked shell-shocked to say the least, and then his face turned absolutely sinister. The pervert.

"You’re so naïve, Gabriella. It’s because you didn’t cum," he said softly like that made any sense. I didn’t like the way he especially stressed the word come. I frowned even more, wondering what the hell he was talking about.

"Cum, darling. You didn’t experience an orgasm." He laughed, kissing me lightly on my full lips.

"What’s an orgasm? And why do you keep saying come? It sounds, I don’t know, naughty or something." I know I didn’t know what the words meant because my parents kept me sheltered from pretty much everything in my life, but I had an idea. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear feeling every bit naïve as he said I was. He barely suppressed a groan as he locked eyes with mine.