Stockholm Syndrome Much?

A/N: Hey boo babies! Hope you guys like the chapter! It's definitely a little steamy but that's just Adrian & Gabriella for you!! Enjoy babes! Luvh you, Ciao.

I lost track of how much time I spent pleasuring Adrian. Yeah, I know it was a crude and brusque thing to say but I didn't have the patience to be modest.

I lay in bed later on that day thinking about things I'd done since mating with Adrian. Things I never even thought possible for a girl like me. Bastard, I thought evilly about Adrian, cursing his name. I rubbed my throat, pursing my lips as I fumed. I was still fuming when he got into bed behind me smelling clean and fresh. We’d taken separate showers this time no matter how much he pleaded with me to open the door. I refused to even look him in the eye after the humiliating act he’d put me through for a long period of time. I changed into a silk black pair of his boxers that hugged my hips and a black T-shirt that was four times too big.

"Are you still sulking?" he mocked, pulling me against his bare chest. I futilely pushed against him but he still held tight.

"Leave me alone," I said tiredly, my voice sounding slightly scratchy. I wasn’t really mad, I was just highly irritated and to tell you the truth, I was ashamed.

"You brought it on yourself," he said simply, dragging me across his chest. I just lay there like a lump on a log, my legs intertwined with his longer ones.

"Whatever. You shamed me," I mumbled dully, turning my face into his neck. He felt so familiar, like I’d known him for years instead of two days. I felt safer than I had all my life, and I barely knew anything about him. "Look at me." he suddenly snapped and I jerked back, meeting his fierecely compassionate eyes. "Don't ever feel ashamed because of something like that. I am your mate." His fingers gripped my hair tightly while he stroked his fingers through the thick, waves bringing a strand to his nose to sniff.

"Weirdo" I insulted surprised that I actually felt better as I tried to pull my hair out of his unbending grip. Sighing deeply, I gave up the little tug-a-war, laying my head back down. We lay there for a few minutes, before he started talking, his voice the only sound in the dark room.

"This feels so right, Gabriella. You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you." He whispered, breaking my doze.

"I love you," I said sleepily, unaware of the words I’d uttered. I fell asleep peacefully with my heart full. His stillness after he gripped my hair more possessively was a sign that I’d said something I probably wouldn’t have if I weren’t half sleep.

I woke up to an empty bed. Strange. No, wait, what the hell was I saying? I always woke up alone until recently. El, get a grip. I reprimanded myself.

I sat up groggily looking around, the clock reading 4:30 am. I usually didn’t wake up this early. School started at 7:45, and I woke up at 6:00. For the past two days though, I’ve been waking up around 10:00 or 11:00 am. I had grown so accustomed to that feeling of being watched that I was a little disappointed that I didn’t feel a certain someones gaze on me while I slept.

"Adrian," I called my voice cracking as I stepped out of bed, my feet hitting the cool wooden floors. I went into the bathroom to see if he was in there but, he wasn’t. I called his name again, this time a little more loudly. I left the room, almost desperately searching for him as I went from room to room in this big house.