35. Epilogue

The rest of the day both boys did nothing in particular. They kissed, they ate Chinese, they cuddled on the sofa while John was watching doctor who. The day finished in their bed, making love again. Poor Sherlock though. His ass must be burning.
The next day John had a free day off. Because the drama that happened with Jim Moriarty.

Sherlock brought John to a case which he solved in 4 minutes. John couldn't stop saying how fantastic Sherlock was during his deductions. On the way back home. They decided to walk home. The crime scene wasn't that far away from their flat.

They were strolling towards 221B Bakerstreet hand in hand, enjoying the sun shining brightly on them, the birds chirping around their ears. Suddenly John's eyes widened and he stopped in his tracks, causing Sherlock to frown at him.

"John?" He asked with his deep voice, squeezing his hand. John was looking at a woman in the distance who was now blowing her nose, tears running down her cheeks. She stood still not looking forwards, paying attention on her tissue and phone.

"Mary." John whispered, holding Sherlock's hand firmly.

"What do we do? We can cross the street if you want." Sherlock insisted.

"No no. Definitely not." He said as a smirk was appearing on his face. John walked forwards, being sure he passed close to Mary on purpose. He wanted her to see how happy he was and that he moved on. John bite his lip when they passed her, really hoping she recognized him. And yes she did.

"John!" She sniffed, her head snapping in his direction.

"Oh Mary hello." He said swivelling around.

"How are you doing?" She asked, stepping closer to him. Not seeing their entwined hands.

"I am doing very well thank you. I can't say the same about you?" He said, trying not to smile. He hated her for what she had done to him. All the love for her vanished away.  She shrugged, laughing through a sob.

"It's nothing bad. Don't worry." She said faking a smile. "You know, John. I am really sorry for all that I have done to you. I shouldn't have cheated on you. No one is as good li-"

"Sorry. He's mine now." Sherlock interrupted frowning at her as he took John's side and pulled him to him. So they were standing close side by side. She gasped, looking to them in shock.

"Oh I di-

"Don't tell me you are still interested in John. He doesn't deserve such a liar like you. Your boyfriend. Or no wait. Ex-boyfriend. The one you cheated with. Recently cheated on you. Quite funny though don't you think? Anyways; now you have financial problems and you're alone and you have nobody who supports you. I truly hope you are lost and heartbroken because you deserve all the pain you caused John. Don't ever think that you can take him away from me. And sorry but we have to go. We have a bed waiting for us." Sherlock said firmly and paced away, pulling John with him. John chuckled.

"For god's sake Sherlock." He laughed.

"Bit rude?"

"No it's was perfect." John said, standing on his tip toes to reach Sherlock's beautiful cuppid bow lips. "Nobody can take me away from you." He said kissing Sherlock gently.

"I love you, John." He said, smiling through the kiss.

"Love you too idiot."

T h e e n d

--

Thank you for reading this story and for your support. It really means alot to me. I published/wrote this story in less than 3 months. Can't believe i wrote so much xD I totally enjoyed writing this and i hope you enjoyed reading this. I wish i could continue this endlessly. Because I like Sherlock as a sassy teacher.

For people who would love to continue to read my work. I've published another story days ago. (teenlock)

~ May xx