31. Johnnn!

It's Saturday morning. The morning sun shone brightly inside. John slowly woke up. He groaned turning his body sleepily. He outstretched his arm as his eyes remained closed, wanting to hold Sherlock close to him, since Sherlock's arms weren't wrapped around him. John frowned, lifting one eye open. Sherlock wasn't in bed. John pursed his lips together and decided to go search for his black sheep. Just when he wanted to get up. The door slowly, quietly opened.

John looked at the opening door and saw Sherlock entering the room, carrying a tray in his hands. Obviously he knew the doctor was awake. How he did it? John didn't know. John sat more upright, smiling sheepishly at his Dutch teacher.

"Good morning." Sherlock said softly, kissing him lightly on the forehead before placing the tray on John's lap.

"Good morning." John replied, rubbing his eyes with his hand palms and looked down at the grey tray laying on his lap. His eyes widened at the perfect made breakfast. "This is for me?" he asked. Sherlock rolled his eyes at John's stupid question.

"I've laid a tray on your lap. Isn't it obvious?" Sherlock pointed out with a grin.

John chuckled and began to eat his breakfast which Sherlock had prepared for him, fresh fruit, fresh orange juice, bacon with eggs and brioches were on the tray. "This is lovely thanks Sherlock." John smiled at the younger man while popping a grape in his mouth. Sherlock blushed a deep red color. "Did you eat already?" John asked, wiping the juice from the grape away from his lips with a tissue.

"Yes." Sherlock lied simply. Somehow John was satisfied with the reply, he didn't see the lie behind the pretty face of Sherlock.

"Okay good." He smiled fondly, taking a sip from the orange juice. Sherlock placed his hand on the doctor's thigh and began making circle movements with his thumb, causing John to look at him shyly and then back to the food in front of him. After he swallowed the orange juice he spoke up. "So, what are the plans today, Mr. Holmes?"

"I already told you. Watson" He said calmly.

"Yes, and I remember all of it. And certainly the last part." John said with a cheeky grin. "But you didn't tell me what the plans are for the midday." John said, biting in his brioche, moaning contently at the good taste.

"Well, I decided to plan something what ordinary couples do." He paused, shrugging. "Of course I'm not used to situations like this, so I asked Ms. Hudson for advice."

"Oh god." John sniggered. "What did she suggest?"

"The zoo." Sherlock muttered.

"The zoo?" John blurted out, his face lighting up from excitement. He didn't expect it to be this normal. He could already imagine it. Sherlock scolding the animals. Perfect.

"It's stupid I know." Sherlock mumbled, looking down at his lap, curls bopping on his forehead.

"No no no." John said quickly. "I'd love to go to the zoo with you. I didn't visit the zoo for ages. It will be an amazing day, Sherlock. Don't worry" John assured.

"You thinks so?" Sherlock asked in disbelief, looking at his John with wide eyes. Feeling relieved that his John liked the idea.

"Of course." John pointed out, leaning towards Sherlock and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "Every place is perfect, as long as it is with you, love." John said shyly. Sherlock blushed and nodded.

"Well then, that's settled. I do think that it's time for a shower. Holler me if you need something." Sherlock said, pecking John's cheek and leapt out of the bed.

"I need you?" John said amusingly, flirting. Trying to hide himself behind the glass of orange juice.

"Idiot." Sherlock said with a wide smile on his lips and left the room. He walked through the doorway from the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He flicked the light switch on as he sighed contently and pulled off his, t-shirt, pajama trousers and his yellow pants and hung it over the towel track. He stepped into the shower and turned on the water, bringing it to a comfortably warm heat. Sherlock had a small smile on his face, and it didn't want to go away. Sherlock closed the shower curtain and sighed out in relief as he felt the hot water spray over his body.

Though five minutes later, his peaceful shower moment was interrupted as he heard the sound of the bathroom door opening. 'Ms. Hudson or John. Probably not John since he was eating.' he thought to himself. She would probably leave hearing that he was in the shower. Though, the sound of the bathroom door opening instantly snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Ms. Hudson I'm showering. I don't need anything. Go away." Even with the shower curtain blocking anything that could be seen, he felt embarrassed.

"Okay Miss Watson got it." Came a familiar, soft voice. Instantly colour flooded Sherlock's face as he recognized the voice as John's. They were recently dating. Even though... He didn't like this interruption of his alone time, John seeing him naked.

"John! What are you doing here? I'm trying to have a shower!" He yelled, wrapping his arms around his upper body.

"I know you are showering. You told me five minutes ago" John answered simply. There was sound of rustling and something light dropping to the floor. Sherlock strained his ears to try and figure out what was happening, but he didn't have a clue. Suddenly the shower curtain drew back. The visual barrier between them was completely gone. Sherlock was going to scream at the other but he was too stunned at the fact that John stood naked in front of him.

"John..." Sherlock quietly blurted out, his face red, covering his private part with his hands. John chuckled, stepping inside.

"Hello Sherlock" His voice was warm and inviting. So much so, that Sherlock slowly stepped back as John moved into the shower with him. Drawing the shower curtain shut, he ran his hands over Sherlock's shoulders. "Don't be shy." John said calmly. Finding Sherlock's shyness adorable.

"I'm not shy." Sherlock defended, wanting to cross his arms so badly.

"Yes you are." John pointed out with a laugh, running a hand through his own hair.

"It's just-"

"We're just showering Sherlock, it's no big deal." John said as he bend down to reach the soap.

"Okay."

"You are uncomfortable with this?"

"A bit."

"And tonight you won't be? The logic Sherlock." John laughed, smirking.

"Oh shut up." Sherlock replied with a smile lingering on his lips.