17. Dinner

"I'm going to kill you if you remove the bandage around your hand." John warned with a tiny smile as he shrugged on his jacket. Sherlock rolled his eyes and took a sip of his coffee which John prepared for him after the accident. "I'm serious." John said, his brows furrowed. 

"Yes, yes. See you at 6 PM, doctor." Sherlock said with a grin, waving a hand dismissively.

"Good. Don't forget to eat." John added, opening the door. Sherlock just hummed, not convincing John. He just sighed and left the flat, on his way to the surgery.

~

Around 6 o'clock Sherlock sat in his chair, waiting on everyone to enter. He prepared everything he needed for the two hours. The first person who walked inside was an old woman. He didn't bother to even try to remember her name. By the time that John entered, the class was full. They both greeted each other lovely. And then John's eyes lowered to Sherlock's hand. And he then smiled. Sherlock didn't remove the bandage. Sherlock looked down at his hand and then up to John. He gave him a told-you look and coughed, standing up.

"Good evening everyone." He said, being fake politely.

And so Sherlock started teaching. During the first hour, Sherlock avoided eye contact with John. Reason? It was harder for him to hide his feelings. He can control himself, but not his blushing and whatever other things that happens unconsciously. John at the other hand couldn't stop staring at the man in front of him. John sat deep in his thoughts. Thinking about Sherlock. He wondered how Sherlock's lips would feel against his, or how his saliva would taste when their tongues battled for dominance. Or how it felt to play with Sherlock's dark curls. John couldn't help but smile with these thoughts. His thoughts then changed to something else. He accepted to love a man. But going to bed with one? For now, John wouldn't be ready for that. Well, if he would be atop then it sort of the same, right? John then shook his head furiously, scowling. What was he thinking? Sex with Sherlock, kissing Sherlock. They aren't even together. And John was sure Sherlock isn't interested in the dull John Watson.

Everyone in the class exchanged looks with each other. John was doing weird, his face changing the whole time. Sometimes a wide smile was plastered on his face. The other time he looked like he saw his grandma dancing naked in front of him. Sherlock noticed John's weird behaviour as well. He glanced at his watch and cleared his throat, speaking up.

"We'll start the break five minutes earlier." He announced. Everyone nodded and turned to someone so they can start chatting about whatever they all did last weekend. Ms. Alyana rose her hand. Sherlock nodded as in saying to speak up.

"Mag naar ik toilet?" She asked. Sherlock scowled.

"You just asked me. "Can to I toilet. It's not because it's another language that you need to change the places." He told her with annoyance. She huffed.

"Well. Can I?" She said, rolling with her eyes.

"I think so." He shrugged, she left and Sherlock then walked over to John. And bent down, their faces close to each other. "Are you alright, John?" He asked whispering. John didn't know about what Sherlock was talking about. He frowned and gulped as Sherlock was so close. He briefly glanced at Sherlock's parted lips and then he met his eyes.

"Of course I am, why?" He asked quietly with flushed cheeks.

"You're doing weird with your face." He said, pointing to his own face with his index finger. "Everyone was staring at you, I assume you were deep in your thoughts. Sometimes your expression was like a child getting a candy from his mother, and the other time you must thought about something very uncomfortable." At this John's face became a deep red colour and he then cringed his nose.