Plans are being made...

It has been 2 months since I bought the house.

The time just flew by.

Telling my father that I was moving away so soon, hurt him. But he was glad that it was so close by.

My talk with Sue went almost as Alice told me. And the plans just jumped at us and we made a planer, where our ideas went, and we would look at it from time to time.

Well our plans were on the way.

There was builders on site, and things were well ahead.

I was almost done with school. I was only waiting for the exams. They were next week.

A lot had happened in these 2 months. I couldn't keep up with it all the time.

2 weeks ago the meeting with my ancestor the King, took place.

It was so creepy, and weird. But dad had gone with me, I needed him there. It went well, well I think it did anyway.

Nicolas was a kind man. He looked to be about 50 or so.

We found out that I was/ would be really powerful.

He had the power to feel you up. (Not in that way people. :( )

He told me that I had the powers that would make my life be a good one. I would have about 15-17 powers. Depending on how I would end up bending some of them.

But not a single one was bad, unless I wanted them to be. And I really didn't want that.

He have me a number I could contact him on, in case I ever needed it. And a mail I could write to, with questions. So all was good there. Other than that, we talked and ate dinner together with his mate.

Also the house was done and I lived there now. I was often at dad's though. I wanted to show him that even though I had my own place now, that I wasn't going anywhere. I would always be Daddy's girl. I'll admit that I often miss him when I'm at home. But I enjoyed getting everything set in their right place. To make it homey. Jake helped a lot to. He, like me looked exited about the house when I shoved it to him when I got the keys. I was just like Alice for 3 weeks after I saw it, though I often thought about dad when I got that exited. It helped to calm me down a bit. I didn't want him to think that I was so exited because I was leaving. I would never leave him again.

As I had said before.... I'm here to stay.....

Jake and I started dating 3 weeks ago. I'm really hyped up about that. :D

I told him everything after I came home from talking to Nicolas.

He was shocked and worried at first, but was really happy when I told him we were it for each other but I wanted to start it of slow. He got that and we have been doing just that. Though we are together now, it is still not to where there will be a baby made just yet... But we have been kissing a lot, and let me just tell you... Wow that man can really kiss. :)

We spent a lot of time at my house or at the beach. We were often there together to watch the sun set. It looked so beautiful. I loved how the colours just melted together. Sometimes there would be more purple to the colours than other times. But I loved the golden colours and how the water just glowed, like it was telling you to shine to. It always made me smile.

I spent a lot of time with the pack to.

Seth and I was really close now, he always acted like I was his lil'sis and he had to protect me from everything. I had talked a lot to Emily and she couldn't wait to be able to work with me. Kim would be working there to, but out front, she said she couldn't cook, but she was really good at doing orders and organizing so that was great. Sue would handle most of the diner where her workers would stay. And we had set notices out for waiters to the restaurant and for the other jobs we needed done. Emily and I would be cooking there. But It wouln't be open til 4 so we would be working at night.

So when the time for the baby came (only I know about this) And I went back to work, Jake would be home at night. So that was great. And we had made it so the diner closed at 3, so people would have to go to the restaurant. Quite clever I think. That would make awareness on us and get people talking and so on.

I still talked a lot with Alice and Jas, they had sent a lot of pictures to me, and some other gifts they found a long the way.

Though Alice had gone a bit crazy. She had went shopping for winter designer clothes, and clothes that she called work clothes that actually looked really comfy. But DAMN that girl was nuts, I had gotten 5 HUGE boxes in to months, and that was just the clothes. Jas had sent me some paintings his friends Peter and Charlotte had made. They were gorgeous. And now they hung proudly around the house. Some even asked if I could get more from the artist. So I had talked to Jas and he made contact to them. So now they were in business with several here in La Push :D

My life had finally settled and I felt ready to take the next step in my life. I felt that things just felt into their right place recently and I knew that by the time my exams were done in a week. I would have several things in my life I didn't have now.

I had worked a lot on my powers and felt more and more in control of myself.

I was even able to read as fast as Reed from Criminal minds. And think like him to. Well I think that I could.

I had said that I would stand for the finances and the others could help with orders and all that. But my brain just loved to work on numbers for some reason. I had even helped Jake and some of the others from the pack to get control over their own or their business finances.

It was great to feel needed. Sam had even asked me if I could keep on helping him in his company, so he knew where everything went and came from. Since he had felt that it was just to messy the way that he had done it himself.

Life was great... But I still missed my 3 musketeers.