Bond fire.

I can't believe that I have been here for almost 3 months, and I haven't been out much.

I didn't know that I would get so hyped up about the classes, I was almost sucked into it from morning to night. Dad and Sue found it funny that I found it fun to do homework and study my ass of.

Seth found me weird but laughed at me when I yelled at my computer for making mistakes, cause it was never me making them, I have to tell you, it was an evil one sometimes - Laughing at me and telling me, your not awake yet, let me make fun of you and not turn on or delete something or tell me I had made a lot of typos. Dam thing... Well he found it funny though.

I haven't met a lot yet. being stuck up here though, Billy has been here a couple of times, saying Jake was busy at the shop lately but he was looking forward to see me again, and hopefully soon.

And I would see him later tonight.

Billy wanted to have a bond fire to tell the legends and wanted me to come. And also to welcome me home.

A lot has happened in the time I have been here.

I had the shock of my life 2 weeks after I got here. It was 3 in the morning and I had yet to go to bed, when I heard Seth get up and open his window. Perhaps he felt hot. He was still burning all the time so I could understand that. Well that wasn't the reason.

HE JUMPED OUT THE F*ING WINDOW.

Well that was a shock, he wasn't harmed, no that wasn't the most shocking thing at all. By the Forest line just next to us, he exploded.... Yes you heard right. HE exploded, into this freaking huge wolf/dog thingy.

I sat there staring for hours. At 7 he came out again. I was still sitting there in shock.

He shifted back again.... Gross, he was naked.... EWWWWW..... But I still couldn't look away... I was shocked, yet utterly mesmerized.

When I finally came back to myself, I began to draw. I always liked it, and was quite good at it if I do say so myself. And I just did. HEHE.

But after I drew him, I didn't feel like I was done. I took another sheet of paper and drew several other wolfs. I drew 12 in total, all different, some quite close to each other. I felt like I should know them, or that I would end up knowing them.

First it was without colour but quickly I knew I had to ad that to it. And within 2 hours all the details where there. I even knew somehow that the one standing just beside Seth, was Leah. How I knew I have no idea, I just did. Hmm maybe these other wolfs were out there or were Seth's friends. Maybe even Jake was one. Just as I thought that, I looked at the golden/red shiny one, the one I had paid most attention on, was Jake. I giggled to myself and wrote it on the other side whom was whom. Without knowing anyone I wrote the others names. Hmm that was weird... I shook my head and put the pictures in frames and put them on the shelves over my desk.

I shook my head again at the thought of it. I looked at the clock it wasn't even 5am yet, I still wasn't tired but laid down anyway.

At 1 I woke up again. Took a shower and got ready.

Did my thing and ate, read, did homework AGAIN. And at 5 Dad shouted it was time.

I couldn't wait, so I jumped up and ran down.....

~~~~ At the beach ~~~~

I looked around, seeing a lot of people here. A lot of kids were playing around and I saw Leah play with Harry. Seth took my hand and we walked over to everyone. I hugged Billy, and went to get something to eat.

I talked a bit to a sweet woman named Emily. She was beautiful, even with the scars. I was shocked that I didn't even see them, well I did, but I looked at her like I looked at everyone else. She looked shocked at first when I just kept looking at her with a smile on my face, like she expected me to mention it. We talked for about 20 minutes when this huge man came over to her and kissed her cheek and re-filled his plate. Without thinking I just said. "Hello Sam" And nodded to him. Emily looked shocked again. Hmm okay. Maybe she hadn't said his name.... OH god he's one of the wolfs I drew. I smiled to myself. But he just smiled at me and said hi back. Looking like I had been told about him. Well Sue could have mentioned it or Seth. Well anyway........

By the time I went back to my seat next to Seth, Billy began to speak.

~~~~ After the legends ~~~~

Holy cow, this was huge.... Like really huge.....

Maybe that was how gran meant that my life would be full of magic. ?? Maybe not I don't know.

I looked around the huge gathering, and I noticed that just beside Billy was a huge man that looked slightly familiar... I looked from him to Billy again and again. I squeaked when it clicked in my head. Gosh it was Jake... Holy crap... He is HOT!!!!

Just as it happened he looked at me and smiled hugely, as our eyes met, I felt hole, I felt peace, like all was fine now. That whatever I had to face in life, he would be there for me.

His face went from Happiness (Before our eyes met) to wonder - Joy- excitement - peace - love - more love to utter contentment. Hmm I wonder if??

My thoughts never got further because Seth jumped up and shouted FINALLY. And made a run towards Jake. He was still looking at me in wonder, when he was pushed to the ground by Seth.

Okay that was just weird. I looked around to see most of the people smiling at him, and Emily and Sue were looking at me, with happy tears in their eyes.

Okay this was totally a weird night. 20 minutes later I felt the need to go home... I needed the bathroom so so bad. I went over to dad and whispered it to him.. He laughed and nodded. I then ran. Hearing several people shout after me for a bit, to then silence just after. Hmm maybe dad told them.... Awkward......