Letter from Gran Marie...

After reading the letter from mom I saw a movie to relax my mind a bit.

I read a little in my book to. Just to get my mind of of money that kept coming into my head. I couldn't understand why everyone gave me money. Did I really seem like I needed it that much. I didn't think so, but if it made them feel better, why not.

I didn't have to use it really. I noticed last night how much Alice had put into it. I went into my bank profile and saw that I had several accounts suddenly.

I had my normal one, that I made when I was 14 and got a job. After mom met Phil more money was able to stay there, since I didn't have to use it to keep the light etc, on.

Though mom worked to, I still paid the bills until last year.

I had almost 16.000,- on that one. I was proud that I even had that much. I never spent a lot of money, especially not on my self. I remember one time I saw a little girl in the mall crying - she must have been around 2-3 years old. I bought her a small teddy-bear and helped her find her mom. I liked spending my money that way. She even wrote me a letter that I still have. There was a funny drawn teddy and a huge thank U. The U was bending downwards. So cute.

Then there was the one mom made. She mentioned that she had the family lawyer do it, since she never knew what was left to me. It chocked me to see almost 12 million on it. And to know that only a bit over 1,25 was from mom and Phil.

But the one that Alice and Jasper had made almost made me faint. I yelled and sweared at them out loud when I saw it and hoped that she would see it, but that Edward wasn't around to see it so I hid my meaning and made it seem like it was for her leaving and thought of some cryptic thing so she would know what I meant. There was 60 million on it and she said it wasn't a lot, what the hell was she thinking. That dam PIXIE... I still swore in my head when I thought about it... What the hell... Not a lot use it and I will give you more, my ass..... !!!

Well Anyway I took the letter out from Gran Marie. To finally see what she had to say.

My dearest Bella ' Marie.

Yes I know to never say Isabella to you. Even as a small child you told me ' Noooo Granny, Bella, Bella. Me never Isabella. You no mad at me arr you' I always thought that was cute. And no hon I was never mad at you. You were our sweet angel. Grandpa always loved chasing you around outside. You always wore him down. :)

I'm Writing to you now dear, since I know I will see grandpa soon. You know I have been sick for a while now. I miss him dearly and want to see him again, but had to tell you how much you mean to me. I know that your mother will never use a lot of words for how much you meant to us. She has always been wild and never thought about things that long, for it to make sense to others.

I have a feeling that when you are older, you will be the one to look after her. I'm sorry about that angel. But I will try to look after you to make sure you are always okay.

I talked to my lawyer last week to make sure my will was up to date. I made sure that the house will be sold and that the money from it will be left to you. I know you won't get it until your older, I hope that you can make it trough everything till your 21, but I have made sure that if anything happens with your mother that you will get it when your 18. Or if your mother can convince the lawyer its for you only to get it then to. I never liked that your mother would know how much your grandpa and I would leave to you, since I will only giver her what she can handle without using it all. So please never tell her. It will be our secret. :) ;)

Grandpa always wanted me to tell you that he loved you and will always look after you.

I love you angel and wish you all the best in life.

I know you'r a smart girl and will make the best of it. There are some Papirs still with the lawyer, that you will get on your 21'st birthday, Well if you aren't that now dear. :) Oh this is quite confusing since I don't know if your 18 or 21... Hmm ok, if I think right your 18 and moving away from Renee. :) AM I RIGHT? :D I am aren't I . :D Well then there is a couple of years left. I wont mention it all, but you will be surprised :)

There are some things I need to tell you though.

I have always carried a secret, that was never passed to your mother. But you will be powerful dear. There will come a time soon, where you will get a change within you. I know that some of it was left from your father, whom is like me. He has the book now, I told him to give it to you when it happens. Don't be mad at him angel, he isn't allowed to tell you till it happens. I'm not even allowed to, but I know that you need to be prepared. Your life will have magic in it angel. More so than just you. Your life partner will be special honey. And your love will be more special than ever heard of. You will be so happy baby. Just please trust me. Your first love will hurt you and anger you. Make you question your self, but you are perfect angel. Perfect. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

I hope you are well dear.

We love you, and will see you again, in many many years. :)

Love always.
Gran Marie H.......

What on earth did that mean?

But tears still came out again, the confusion didn't stop them from coming out. I knew they loved me. My fathers parrent's died before I was even born. So I never met them. Gran was always the one to tell me that they would have loved me just as much that they did. I always believed her.

Just after I was done with her letter, I was told we were about to land in Seattle.

I almost jumped up and down like Alice would, in my seat, looking forward to see dad waiting for me. He would pick me up and we would drive home from there. Dad now lived in La Push, and had been for a while now. I was still really sad to have missed his wedding with Sue. But they understood. I could barely walk to the bathroom at the time.

We landed and I jumped up, ready to run out, hoping not to fall.

When I got out, I ran into dad's arms, hugging him hard. I felt like crying in happiness again.

And apparently I did, since I noticed dad rocking side to side, shushing me, and kissing my hair.

God I had really missed him. I hadn't seen him in almost 1½ years. Well I saw him 2 weeks last summer, but that was in Phoenix. And more that 9 months ago. It felt like a lifetime. But I was here now, and that was what counted, and I was never leaving again. That I was sure of. I knew somehow that I belonged here.

We got my bags and went to the car, to go home......