Lunch with a Pack of wolfs.

When I got outside the garage, I could hear a lot of noise.

I took too of the heavy baskets and left the other 4, so I could maybe get some of the others go get them. Even all the water and soda.

I walked in and all noise stopped. They all looked at me and Jake jumped up and ran over.

"Hey Bells. What are you doing here?" He grinned at me.

"Just bringing lunch and drinks for you all" I grinned back. "Though I could use a hand. There is still a lot out in the car." I finished. Seth and Brady jumped up and ran out. Running back in with everything that was out there. I gawked at them. They laughed and grinned at me.

I noticed that they were smelling the food and looked at me with love and hungry looks down at the baskets. Hehe.

"Thanks Bells. It smells wonderful. Right guys" He said the last louder than the other.

"The best" They shouted back, waiting for me to say they could dig in.

"Well there is a lot. How many are there here." I said as I tried to look around but couldn't see everything from here.

"Were 8 here. 5 from the Pack and 3 others" Jake said, so I and the pack could hear. I nodded and told them how much there was and of what. I took a tuna and water. (The sandwiches were really big.)

The humans. ;) Got to go and take first. I told the others to stand back. And since I apparently was the Alpha's mate and kind of like a Luna or what ever they call it in the books. They listen to what I said like it was law. :) I liked that part. Jake grinned at me when my smile got bigger and bigger, watching the wolfs jump up and down, waiting to jump in.

When it was theire turn they took like 4 each and duck in.

It was a hoot, being there. We laughed and talked for over an hour, before some of them left to get back to work. Last it was only me and Jake left.

We talked a bit about us and what had happened since he was at our house 3 days ago.

I told him what had happened to me, and he looked sad when I told him how it hurt. But smiled when I told him I had never felt better since I woke up from it.

We made a deal that we would have a movie night soon and that he would come over and talk to me soon. We made a deal that he would be over tomorrow. I couldn't wait.

I got up, so he could get back to work. We hugged tightly and I said bye to the others.

When I got home it was just about 2. Dad was sleeping in his chair. Sue would be back at 5, so I went to the kitchen and put the leftovers in the fridge. And started on diner. I would make something that could simmer or cook for hours.

I decided on roast and pasta, with grans sauce. It would be done at about 6.

After that I went up and did some homework.

2 hours later I decided to see if they had maybe answered me. I didn't want to get to exited in case they hadn't.

But they had. My heart soared and I grinned...

To: Bella-Swan@Live.com

From: JasperAkaJasWittlockIsthebest@AliceandJasper.com.

Howdy darlin' <3

Glad to hear from ya, sweet-pea.

Were kind of good. We miss you to darlin'.

Alice and I, have made our own code talk so we can talk about you near the others if we need to :D Its fun. :) Emmett always looks like were aliens when we talk like that. We have taken some pictures of him looking like that :D

Esme is still real sad, I try to help as much as I can.

Carlisle works a lot in the new hospital. He says they just really need him, but we know he does it to get his mind of of things.

Well hell Bells, your in love.... Ahh sweet revenge for eddy boy.. HAHAHAHA.

He thinks you really sad, and wallowing in pain from him leaving you. HEHE.

Well, being mates means that your perfect for each other. That you will always be it for one another. In the beginning Alice was the only happy feeling I had felt in years. So I kind of just sucked it up.

But no we didn't jump at each other right away. I hadn't really been in love before as you know, but it went fast. We kind of got together after a couple of months.

I needed to learn that I could trust her first. She knew I needed it after all that I had been trough.

So we were friends first.

But after about 4 months my love for her was as big as ever.

But don't worry darlin' when the time comes for you to be together as more than friends you will know. Don't start on it before you feel that your ready.

Ha' smart ass. Good one Bells. I was actually thinking that. :)

I'm proud of you hon.

Holy mother, of all that's holy, your a what................ WOW............

Okay I need to think abit about that.... That is a huge thing..

But I'm glad. If that means that I will never loose my baby-sis. Then all's good :D

Ali says HI and that she will write you after this. Or later in the day :) She laughed hard after she read your mail. So hard that Emmett came running in and she had to close the mail. But She was truly happy. You made her feelings better. She was sad before but now she keeps looking for different things. Saying that you asked for guidance. Right now she's away in her "dream" land.

She keeps grinning. So all should be good.

I miss you to baby-girl.

We must meet soon. Maybe in a couple of months when all is settled more. :)

I have sent a pack to you, with a lot of framed pictures that Alice has taken since she saw you would ask for some. She laughed at the way you asked for them to. :)

I haven even sent some goodies with it to. :)

And a surprise from Ali and me. Don't be mad ok, but Alice has put more money on your account to make fun at you after the mail.

OW got dammit. Ali saw me writing it and hit me... Bellsy help me, I'm married to a mean woman. OWW dam woman... Oww. Okay I'm married to the nicest girl ever.... :D Ah a kiss for that... Hehe.

I know how to treat my woman ;) hehe. She just dosn't know it still stands here... HAHA... Boo YAAA!!!

Ok I gotta go sis. Shes giving me the mean eye... :D

Love ya loads darlin'....

Love Jas.... <3.