Letter from mom...

I found out that I was right, today. Just before I left for the plane Renee gave me a letter that I should read on board. I hugged her for a long time....

It has been 4 days since my birthday, and I was finally on my way home. Renee had been on the phone a lot, and Phil was signing papers left and right. With a smile that told me he was happy about something. Always looking at me like he knew something I didn't, since 3 hours after my talk with mom. It made me nervous every-time, so I spent most of my time in my room.....

I sat down on my seat in the plane and laid the letter on the small table. I stared at it for a long time before opening it...

Hi Bella.

I know I have never been a great mom, but I need you to know that I love you.

Phil and I talked a lot after you talked to me, and we want you to know that we love you

And have made some arrangements for us.

Phil bought a camp van, or what ever you would call it. (great right?? Right! I think :D )

One of those live in vans that you see on TV. Well you know what I'm talking about, don't you baby?

Well we have sold the house :)

And have to be out in a weeks time, so I could pack without you getting mad at me. :)

Phil wanted you to have some money so we were sure that you could afford the rest of your college.

God I'm so proud of you baby. My genius.

I believe that you have all that brain from your father. You never had much from me. But maybe that is a good thing. I know you will always make good decisions about your life. Maybe regret some of them later, but always make good choices.

We got 1,275 for the house, and it is all on this card/account for you. I know it's a lot baby, but I want to be assured that you wont starve in you life, and you will be able to get your own house near your father with it, like I know you really want.

And when that time come, Phil and I would love to come and see it.

Please Email me a lot, tell me how you are. You know me and phones don't work to well. But you still have both Phil's and My number right baby?

I have also put gran and gran dads savings for you on it.

I know I wont see you for a long time so I did it now instead of when you were 21, like planned. You have always been my OLD baby. :) There is a letter in your bag that granny wrote before she passed years ago. That she wrote for you. It has never been opened since it was just for you, and I placed the jewellery that you loved so much with it. And in the huge box with memories, I laid your teddies from the attic that they gave you, so they wont be lost.

I know I have Phil to look out for me know, As you have always told me, I need one :) But I need my baby to, so like I said baby, please write as often as you can. I know I can't expect one all the time, but just ones a week, I think I can live with that... I think :D

Phil says HI. :) He loves you to baby. He was so happy to be able to do this.

I know he is young but he really cares baby. If you ever need anything, just call. Will you??

Love.
Mom & Phil.

Kisses and Hugs. <3 mom.

Tears welled in my eyes as I finished the letter.

I can't believe they did this. And for me. I never asked for anything and they end up giving me more than I ever thought they would.

I know my gran's had a lot of money and that there was proproply more on there than I could ever imagine. My grandfather made millions in his life and mom never got a lot when they died. I know that granny thought, like I do now. - She would have spent it all within a year. I really don't know what to think, I almost don't dare to read her letter.

But I will in a minute. I miss her..

Dad always says that I remind him of her. My middle name is in honour of her. :)

I look a lot like mom, but also a lot like my father. I'm proud of the genes they gave me.

But I'm even more happy that I got daddy's gorgeous eyes.

I always loved looking at them when I was little.

I remember telling him one day, that I always craved chocolate when I looked at them. It always made him laugh and tell me I had the same eyes, and I smiled and asked him if he craved it then to. To have him laugh and kiss my nose and pretend to eat me insted. Ahh fun times. I grinned to myself....