Finally home.

We had been talking a lot during our ride home. I told him how I was now single and that I was actually really happy about that, and now wanted to use a lot of my time to finish college, and new that I had to work hard like I always did, if I wanted to finish soon.

I always only had to read stuff once and could remember it all the time. Maybe that's why I always finished faster than most.

He was happy that I was okay and told me to have fun to.

By the time we were almost at the house I started to get tired. And apparently I fell asleep before we got there, since I later woke up in a bed. Dad had apparently carried me in here. My stuff was next to the door. I noticed that it was 8pm. Wow I had been a sleep for 6 hours. Holy cow.

I got up and looked around my room.

My Huge bed was next to the window, and to my right was a big desk with shelves over it. With all my books that I sent over here the day I talked to dad. A lot of the stuff I sent here was neatly put into places that looked nicely done. I think Sue had done it. There was a lot of thoughts behind it.

There was a door, that was apparently a walk-in closet, where a lot of stuff was put, the clothes I didn't have in the bag was all neatly put to place, and I had linen's and towels here to.

I had a desk where I could put a lot of stuff in and a huge shelf that was packed with my books to. And some of my stuff from dad's house. My baby teddie was sitting neatly at one of the corners. And next to it was my baby boots, and my picky-bank. It was a huge wolf that had it's head tilted like it was in deep thought. Billy and Sarah gave it to me when I was born. I have always loved it. So it meant a lot to me that it was there.

I opened up my suitcase and took my albums out where I had a lot of pic's from my life with mom, and of course with dad. I had one that I hid for some reason, every time Edward was over.

Afraid that he would take it. There were pic's of the Cullen's, especially, Emmett, Alice and Jasper. I took My favorite of Alice and Jasper where Jasper was behind her holding her closely, they both had so much love shining in their eyes it made me smile. I put it next to the place my computer, would be after I went to by it, so I could always look at them. I took one where Emmett and I were playing video-games, Alice had taken it. We looked really lost in it. I laughed at my face, god I looked like an idiot.

The rest I would put up later, when I had bought frames for them. Or something......

I left the rest for later, thinking that I better go down to greet the others, and apologize for falling asleep.

I got out the door, to see that I was upstairs. I suddenly remember dad sending me a picture of the house. It was 2stories, where 3 rooms and a bathroom was upstairs. Me and Seth lived up here, and the guest room was Leah's former room, and some of her stuff was still in there, he said that even though she lived with her fiance, she would never totally let go of her childhood home. And there was a child's bed in there to. He told me that he had his first grandchild last year. He was named after her father Harry. So his legends would be carried on. He even sent a picture of him, he was really cute. I couldn't wait to meet him. And the others of course.

I walked downstairs, remembering what the rest looked like in the pictures.

There was Dad and Sue's room next to the downstairs bathroom. Then there was a living room and huge kitchen that I knew Sue loved to be in. I would to. I loved to cook, and dreamed of having or co owning a restaurant or diner, like Sue.

When I got down stairs I saw dad stand up from the couch and walk over to me.

"Hi baby-girl, did you have a nice nap?" He asked with a grin on his face. I smiled sheepishly and nodded. "I did, sorry about that though" He laughed and I heard the others do it to. But it was relaxing to hear. They weren't mad about it...