My sweet sweet Ali....

To: Bella-Swan@Live.com

From: AliceBrandonWittlock-ShopaholicAKAME!!!@AliceandJasper.com

Hia Bells. <3 <3 <3

I MISS YOU TO, BELLSY. SO SO SO SO MUCH. I MISS MY BELLA-BARBIE....

I miss you loads Bells.

But I know that it's not time for us to meet yet. There will be at least 6 months before that happens. Sorry Bells. But I can't wait :)

Wow, that's a lot of clothes for you ;) Yea I know, Forks is nice. I look forward to come and live there.

I have only seen pictures of us living there, but it will first be in a few years, though.

But you are happy and grinning and might I tell a secret, but huge. :)

Rose will be so jealous. Hehe. :) Again there's a few years till it happens. Like maybe 3-4. Idk. Though I see a small boy at your legs to. So maybe it's number to. Oh I may be telling you to much. I hope you aren't mad.

I looked to see about all of the things you asked for :)

You will talk to Sue later today. She will jump for joy, since it is not going great financially for her as of late. I have looked into things before answering you.

She is only making it by, right now. So to help with it all I am gifting you with several things. :S

Don't be mad at me. K...

I'm investing in you :) see it like that.

I have made a business account for you. From Jas and I. I have given so you can build, I see it to be a lot bigger than it is now, that from now till your done with school, the building will take place.

I have sent some pictures that I have drawn of the place, so you can see if you like it or if you want something different from what I see now. It will be both a diner and restaurant. The diner will be to the side and next to it a big restaurant that will be really popular.

It will take a bit, but words will be spread, so that people from Seattle and PA. will come and eat there. :)

I know that several people will work there. That some girls you will know well, will like to work there. One of them has some scars on her. But she's pretty. :)

All will work out great. :)

Oh and I'm happy for you and Jake hun. He sound Hot, but scary. I hope he won't hate us for when we see each other again. I would really like to be in your life for ever. :)

I can't believe that your a witch. It's soooooo cool :)

I hope you will work out everything and you can be really happy.

I can't really see Jake, but somehow I can still see you when your with him, maybe its some of your power, that you let me in? maybe because you know me? IDK but if you ever find out, please tell me :) From what I see, you will be happy together soon. I see you getting married within a year. Oh how I wish I could be there for that. Please send a lot of pictures to me.

Oh have I over spoken myself again??? I really hope not.

I hope that your going to smile at it and just be happy.