Chapter 38

~A/N~

I forgot to mention this, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! lol. ok. enjoy. xx

*******

"Call me as soon as the train takes off, okay?" I said, for the fiftieth time. "Or at least text me. As soon as it takes off, you hear me?"

"Lori, if you keep doing this, it's gonna take off without me," Caitlyn said uneasily, probably because I had my arms wrapped around her neck so tightly she could barely breathe.

"That's what I'm aiming for," I commented.

"Lorena!"

"Alright, alright." I pulled away from her, and gave her a pout. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm going to miss you." She pouted as well, and we ended up hugging again.

"Oh, come on!" We both laughed at the annoyed Louis, who had been staring at us say goodbye to each other for the past five minutes.

"Okay," I said, a little uneasy, and let go of Caitlyn for real. When I looked at her, she was pouting.

"Promise me you'll take care of my baby?"

I rolled my eyes; she almost loved her car more than me.

"I promised you like 40 times today," I said with a smile, but it soon disappeared when I came back to reality. I pressed my lips together and waved at her while she did the same, as she walked inside the long vehicle.

If Louis hadn't been there, I would have probably started crying too. I didn't know would it be because I was sad that Cait was leaving or because of being scared for her. Hm, probably both.

I noticed her sit next to the window, and smile when she looked outside of it and saw me still there. I smiled as well, waving at her one last time, before hearing Louis' voice again.

"Let's go, love," He said quietly in my ear, and started gently tugging me away from the train. It wasn't until I couldn't see the train anymore, that I stopped looking and waving over my shoulder.

"Don't worry about her." I felt Louis' hand rubbing my arm. "She's going to be fine. Everything's gonna be okay."

I looked up at him as he gave me a reassuring smile. After keeping my lips pressed in a line for a few seconds, I released them along with a sigh, and nodded. "Yeah," I said uneasily. "I guess you're right."

"Alright. Now, do you want to go somewhere? For a coffee, maybe?"

"No," I responded immediately. "I just want to go home. I'm too bummed about Caitlyn leaving to do anything."

Louis was quiet for a few seconds. "Wow," He said after a minute of silence. "Don't get me wrong, but that's not exactly how I'd imagined our first night alone."

"Well, baby, if you were expecting some crazy monkey sex..." I just shrugged instead of finishing my sentence, and watched my boyfriend as he doubled over in laughter.

"Okay, seriously, you need to stop watching How I Met Your Mother so much." As soon as the words left his mouth, I started furiously shaking my head, making him laugh again.

"But that's my favourite show! Like... You don't even understand!" I placed my hands over my chest and bounced a few times as I walked, trying to make a point, causing Louis to wrap his arms around me and lift me off the ground. And make me scream, of course.

"If you don't stop, I'm gonna have to tie you up," He said as he carried me over his shoulder for a few seconds, before letting me down.

"Ooh, who's been reading Fifty Shades of Grey?" Louis immediately started shaking his head, fear spreading across his face, making me laugh this time.