Chapter 13

~A/N~

So I've read a lot of comments asking me what their ship name is, and I decided it's going to be Lourena! Yay!
And, this is for everyone who misses badass Lorena. Enjoy! :D

*******

Ask me if I've ever had a worse headache than the one I'm having now. Come on, I dare you. 

I groaned as I sat up, not opening my eyes once as I rubbed my face. For some reason, I had Mirrors by Justin Timberlake stuck in my head?

Jesus Christ. Had I been drinking last night? I can't remember a single thing that happened after I ate the cotton candy. Ugh, I knew I shouldn't have. I come from a long line of sugar-intolerant people.

I sighed and looked around the room. Caitlyn's bed was neatly made and she wasn't there, which was weird. I shrugged, knowing her, she was probably with Devon.

The rest of the room was a little messy, just like we'd left it last night. A few pieces of clothing on the floor, all of them mine, as a result of Cait digging through my wardrobe. I had to take care of that. It was poking me in the eyes.

That's when I actually realized how messy our room, floor precisely, was; clothes, magazines all over it, a few of Caitlyn's high heels, some of my shoes-

Hey, are those my old Converse? I haven't worn them in ages! Though I don't remember wearing them last night... Or since we started sophomore year?

I frowned as I picked them up, and observed them. Size 43. I am nowhere near size 43, nor is Caitlyn. These aren't my Converse.

I looked around, slightly panicked. Had I locked the door last night? What if someone had come in and-

"AAAHH!" I screamed as I noticed another pair of legs on my bed, and then literally fell off of the bed when I noticed whom they were attached to.

"W-What happened? Lorena?!" He exclaimed, probably scared as I screamed.

Oh God.

Oh my God.

Oh my fucking God.

Louis fucking Tomlinson was lying in my bed.

I didn't know what to think; why was he there? Why was he in my bed? Why were we both, together, in my bed? Did he sleep with me last night? What if we didn't just sleep, what if we-

The thought literally made me want to vomit. I swear to God, if we had done something... I would never be able to forgive myself.

"Lorena? Baby, you alright?" Baby? He was calling me baby? Is that how far we've already gone? Far enough for him to consciously call me baby?

"Lorenaaa," He held the word out and waved in front of my face. I shook my head lightly and looked at him, to see him slowly forming a smile.

"You okay? You scared me," He said and chuckled, but I couldn't do anything except stare at him. I was so scared. Scared that I had subconsciously given myself to him and now he thinks I'm some sort of a slut.

"U-Uh..." Wow, great, I was stuttering while stuttering. Amazing.

"Yeah, I just, I... I-I was having a n-nightmare," I stuttered and Louis looked at me suspiciously, before blinking once. Please believe me, I beg of you.

"Alright," Louis said through another sigh. "Are you okay now?"

I nodded and stood up urgently. "Yeah, I just... I need to use the bathroom," I said and pretty much jogged to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.