Chapter 27 teaser

Okay, I feel terrible. Not only did you guys have to wait for more than a month, but this has been done for the last week and a half and I forgot to update. I was going through my story, and was like, "Where the hell is chapter 27?" and then I proceeded to bash my head against a wall. 

Dedicated to the amazing Emmalee_Sky for her awesome series Killer Truths/Killer Lies (which is an amazing after-hogwarts fanfic!) and the Jewel of all worlds series (not HP, but still amazing!)

The only reasons this is a teaser are that its short, and I will be adding the End Of Year Feast and part of the train ride to the hospital scene. And yes, she is in the Hospital Wing.... Again XD.

Enjoy! AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL MY AMERICAN FRIENDS!

Eli's POV

I awoke sometime later to sound of someone chewing obnoxiously loud. I blinked rapidly as my eyes adjusted to the light. I smiled as I saw Fred’s face, staring intently at the Cauldron Cake he was chewing on.

                “Hey Fred, what’s up?” I said groggily.

                His head snapped up instantly. “Elle, you’re awake!”

                I raised an eyebrow at him.  “No, really?” I said sarcastically. He punched me in the shoulder. “Owww! That hurt!” We both started laughing.

                A voice started both of us. “Ahhh, Ms. Potter, so glad you have finally awoken. How are you feeling?”

                I looked up to see Dumbledore’s smiling face. “I feel like I got kidnapped by a psychopath being controlled by the man that killed my parents.”

                He chuckled, his blue eyes twinkling.  “That’s to be expected.”

                My eyes widened. “How’s Harry? Is he okay? Where’s Quirrell? Is he dead? What happened to Voldemort? What happened to the Sto-“

                “Ms. Potter, please take a breath. Harry’s fine, Quirrell is dead, Voldemort has vanished, and the Stone is safe. This whole thing is top secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows.”

                I chuckled at that last thought.

                Dumbledore stood up to leave. “I shall leave you to get some rest before the feast, and I suggest you do the same Mr. Weasley. “

                Fred gave me a lopsided grin. “I guess I should.” He leaned down and kissed me. “Get some rest, so we can watch Slytherin kick our butts again at the House Cup.”

                I groaned. “Merlin, Harry and I missed the last Quidditch match. I’m guessing Hufflepuff owned us?”

                He grimaced. “Yeah, they did. I better be going, Madam Pomfrey looks like she’s about to hex me.” With one last kiss, he left me and I soon found myself being dragged into the realm of sleep.