Chapter 26 teaser

HI! It's been forever since I updated, and now I'm giving you a super short little blurb. I had this random thought, and I don't have the rest of this planned out, so I dunno when I will give you the full chapter.

Enjoy!

Everything was just gloomy. Gryffindor now couldn’t win the House Cup, and there was no way I was going to pass my exams. I had been going through all of my exams and was completely dying.

                I was in my final exam, which was Transfiguration, which I was actually excelling in. Finally the timer dinged and I rushed out of the room and breathed a sigh of relief. I felt like skipping, but managed to subdue myself. I saw an exhausted Harry and Ron moving about like zombies. I laughed. Hermione must have kept them up all night studying.

                I met up with Fred and George at the Quidditch pitch and they took turns aiming and protecting me from the Bludgers. This continued until dinner, when I decided to head back up to the Common Room to change. I quickly headed up, showered, and put on a red sweater dress, black leggings, and some black boots.

                And as I ran back downstairs to join Fred and George, I heard a voice cry out ‘Stupefy!’ I felt the spell hit me in the back, and I managed to jam my wand in my boot before I blacked out.

Guess who it is? Winner gets a dedication!