Chapter 27- MINI UPDATE

a/n: I might be busy studying for an exam, so the next update will be a couple of days. And sorry this chapter is shorter than usual! :) I'll try to do a normal chapter on the next update but it's short on purpose! Thanks for reading,fanning, voting,and commenting! oxoxooox

Chapter 27: Star's P.O.V.

HANNAH FINALLY DID APOLOGIZE.

"I don't know what came over me. I just saw him with you and I lost it. I thought you were trying to take him from me." Hannah says.

Hannah, listen. I would never risk our friendship for a guy, I sign.

"I know but you know how hard it is for me to trust people." Hannah says.

I thought I lost you forever, I sign.

"You didn't. I'm still here." She says.

There was a part of me that was still angry with her. She could have ended our friendships so easily. Maybe, she didn't need me as much as I needed her.

That thought completely terrified me. You're not still think about him, are you?

"I'm always drawn to the wrong guys but there is something about him. I've been thinking a lot about him." Hannah says.

It's better that you forget about him, Hannah. Do you want to focus on getting out of here?

"I'm never going to get out of here. I might as try to make a life for myself here." Hannah says.

You don't know that. You could still get out of here, I sign.

"No, you don't understand Star. They think I did something horrible and they will never let out of this place.Even though I hate this place, its better then being in jail." Hannah says.

What did you do, I sign.

"It's not what I did. It's what they think I did." She whispers.

Hannah, you can trust me. You know you can trust me.

"I've made that mistake before and I can't make it again." She says.

Hannah, you can trust me. But the boy with strange eyes walks into the cafeteria.

He's captured her attention and he is all she can see. He walks over to our table.

"Hi Star." He says.

How do you know my name?

"This morning, I broke into the administration's office and looked over a few files.When I saw your file, I couldn't help but read it." He says.

He read my file. He broke into the office and read my personal file!

Now, I feel like he has the upper hand in this game.

I don't know what my file says. I imagine that the file documents my entire past and he must know at least one of my secrets.

He takes Hanna's hand and presses it to his lips.

"I don't think we have had the pleasure of meeting. You are beautiful. What is your name?" He asks.

"Hannah. My name is Hannah." She says.

Her voice shakes like a violent storm. She rests her hand over her cheek to hide her blush.

"It's really nice to meet you, Hannah. My name is Dorian. Do you mind if I take a seat?Ó He asks.

"No, please take a seat." She says.

Dorian takes a seat next to Hannah.

I can't even finish my lunch. Seeing them together makes me sick. Dorian knows that Hannah is falling for him.

He spends the most of the period, whispering in her ear. I feel like a complete outsider.

 "Do you have a boyfriend back home, Star?" He asks.

Hannah answers for me.

"Star is still in love with a boy from her hometown. She would never date anyone else and betray him." Hannah says.

It's not the worse lie she could tell.

"I hope that you're not in love any boys from your hometown. " He says to Hannah.