1 - No Remorse

~○Alexis's POV○~

"Alexis! Run for the ball!" Someone yelled, I did the math quickly in my head. I wouldn't be able to make it in time. "I won't make it in ti-" My body twisted and pulled until I found myself catching the ball. What? I thought, I looked up. The whole school team mouth opened with fear filling their eyes.

I took a step forward, the school taking a step back, a few stumbling under their own feet. They were just as scared as I was, my hands were shaking. What was happening to me? "Freak!" someone called. The anger built up fast inside my stomach,

"I'm not a freak!" I growled loudly. The anger burnt inside of me, watching my arms ignite. The school screamed, scrambling over eachother to get away, "Come back!" I whimpered, soon finding the school field deserted.

I wanted to scream in fear, watching the blazing light come off my arms. A wave of panic flushed over my body, I ran in terror. Back to my home, the wind egstinguishing the flames. My heart was racing and tears stained cheeks. What was happening to me?

I pushed the door open, seeing my own parents already packing my things. "Mum...Dad? What's happening?" I whimpered, they wouldn't even come near me,

"It's for your own good, you're ill Alexis...you need help. You're dad and I are sending you to a special place." The tears brimmed in my eyes, they were trying to get rid of me.

"Please...I'm not ill..." I pleaded, reaching out for my mum. She stepped away.

"Don't touch me!" she growled.

The tears finally left my eyes, they were actually doing this to me. "Please...I can control it...I'm just different!" My parents stood their ground. Not a glint of sympathy in there eyes. Just a cold hard stare.

I ran. I ran upstairs into the bathroom locking the door shut. Why where my parents doing this? I thought they loved me! My knees gave in beneath me, my body collapsed to the hard floor, I was trying to desperatly drown out the sounds of my parents screaming. Tears rolled down my face, creating a puddle beneath my face. I lay motionless for them to take me away.

The door flew open, I wasn't fazed. I just let everything happen...

My eyes fluttered open, my living room surrounding were starting to become clearer. Was that a dream? I checked my arms, I wasn't burnt? "A-Alexis!" My head snapped up, my mum was staring down on me. That look. Her eyes. She reached out to touch me, I scooted further away. Her hands clenched into fists, I closed my eyes waiting for the contact but it never came.

"Do not lay your hand on her!" An unfamliar voiced echoed, "It's alright, dear, open your eyes." I felt like I could trust this voice, it was calm and soft and protective. I opened my eyes slowly, scared of what I might see.

My mother. She stood there with hatred in her eyes, nothing I had seen before. The tears starts to prick my eyes threatening to spill. I wiped the stray year that fell from my eyes away. No emotion found her face or my father's that was standing behind her.

Anger filled the pit of my stomach, everything they said. They did, they were going to send me away. My body grew tense, I couldn't even look them in the eyes. A cold firm hand laid itself upon my shoulder, I jumped at the sight of a lady all in blue. Her piercing unnatural coloured eyes watched me, it was like her eyes were calming me down.

"You're all freaks!...take her, we don't want her!" Her eyes snapped towards my parents, a quick hand drew her back. An older looking man came into view, they were protecting me?

Metal objects rattled around us, I flinched as my mum's phone un assembled itself and crashed to the floor, "People like you should be exterminated!"

"The doctor's always said you were different, th-that you had some sort of new disease that was incurable."

"Human's are the disease. Our kind has merely evolved into the future." Her hand removed itself from my shoulder her elegant blue body stepped out in front and transformed into my mother, I sat there wide eyed.

Every detail was exactly the same. Like she was a twin. My mum staggered backwards in shock. For once in my life I saw fear fill her eyes, but quickly turned to pure hatred as her gaze fell upon me.

I instantly felt small again, "Yes, is this the polic--" Out of nowhere my arms ignited. My mother shrieked, running to my father for protection, "Please it's an emergency, our daughter's one of th-those freaks!"

My body blazed with anger, the flame consuming me. I couldn't control it, it was controlling me. Before I knew it the sofa caught on fire eventually spreading.

My body was tugged from the sofa, the horrific screams from my mother, pleading for help. I looked back and strangely

Feeling no remorse...