Chapter 26 - "Am I not aloud to admire my girlfriend?"

After hours of attempted baking, we finally made a good batch. And they looked amazing.

Since the colour theme was blue and white, we iced the cakes with blue icing and white flowers for decoration.

"They look amazing" Linda gorped

"I know" I drooled

I was just dying to taste one.

"Let's try them" She grinned

"I thought you'd never ask" I smiled

She laughed and we both took our first bite into the cupcakes and my taste buds started to dance. The bun was so soft and the icing was so sweet, but just the right amount. Now let's just hope we get them this way on the actual wedding day!

"Thank you so much darling!" She shrieked while hugging me

It was weird that soon, I'd be calling this woman my step-Mom

"No problem" I giggled as I hugged her back

"Oh my god I think I'm in heaven" Coles voice gasped as he walked into the kitchen from the garden

"We think we are aswell! You've got quite the cook of a girlfriend there hun! Try one" Linda smiled

Cole picked up a cake and took a bite out of it and looked like he was going to faint, his face was full of excitment which made him look ten times more adorable.

"That is amazing" He whispered while staring at the cake

"Well thank you very much" I laughed

"I'll go take some to our Father" Linda excused herself

We both nodded and I turned back around  to Cole who was still digging in to his cupcake. So I decided to wash some of the dishes.

That was before his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. Oh god not here Cole.

Since there were cupcakes just infront of me I made a little plan, even though it was evil. But oh well.

I picked up a cupcake and instantly pushed it in Coles face causing roars of laughter to emerge from me.

"No you did not just do that" I laughed while pulling the cake off his face

"Oh I think you'll find I did!" I laughed louder

"You better start running, frizzy" He smirked raising an eyebrow

Oh god, I know that look. That look is when Cole is not messing about something. So my legs decided to run as fast as they ever have before out the back door and into the garden.

Cole followed me closely behind which only caused me to run faster.

But, being the short thing that I am, and Cole being freakishly tall, he eventually caught up to me, picking me up and swinging me round before placing me on the ground gently so I didn't get hurt.

He was on top of me and his hips held me in place as they pushed down on me which kind of turned me on and I think that's what he wanted since he smirked down at me.

I laughed at the remaining icing that lay on his nose and scooped some off for myself and ate it.

"Don't eat icing off me" He growled getting closer to me

"Why not?" I smirked

"Because that is so hot and I will fuck you here and now Summer but I don't think your Dad or Linda would appreciate that" He breathed raising his eyebrows

My cheeks began to flush as much as I begged them not too. Although it was nice to know that I drove him equally as crazy as he does me.

"Then let's go to our room" I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his neck

"Since when did you become so brave? Usually you would blush at the thought of having sex with me" He laughed as he kissed my neck

"Usually you wouldn't question having sex with me, so shall we just leave it for tonight?" I smirked arching an eyebrow

"No fucking way" He growled as he lifted me up and carried me to our bedroom

I don't know why I was feeling like this all of a sudden. I wanted Cole. Right now.

We got into the bedroom and he threw me onto the bed as he locked the door and took his t-shirt off revealing his amazing body making me need him.

He climbed back on top of me and kissed my neck and he took my top of, his touch on my bare skin was enough to drive me crazy.

He hooked his fingers in my jeans and slowly slid them off. My body was so little compared to his making him have more power over me. He could just lift me up by using only one of his hands.

"Cole" I whispered

"Mhmm" He grunted as he kissed my neck

"You're getting icing all over my neck" I laughed

He stopped what he was doing and looked up at me and began to laugh along. As we both finally stopped for air and he wiped his nose, he continued to stare at me making me smile even more.

"What?" I asked

"Am I not aloud to admire my girlfriend?" He smirked

The words 'my girlfriend' made my heart flutter. I couldn't believe I was dating someone so amazing, even though it's so cheesy, I was so in love with this guy.

"Nope" I laughed as I covered his eyes with my hand

Why did I blush so damn easily?! It was horrible.

"Too bad" He grinned as he pinned my hands down and started kissing my cheeks repeatidly.

I wriggled out of his grip and wrapped my arms around his neck pushing him over so I was now straddling him.

His hands landed at my hips and traced circles on my skin causing goosebumps to rise to the surface. I leaned down on his chest and could hear his heartbeat which soothed me.

"How did we go from nearly having sex, to cuddling" He sighed with a disgusted tone

I began to laugh at his tone, why was cuddling so disgusting? Probably because he's a guy.

"Oh I am sorry, don't want to cuddle your girlfriend?" I snapped with a sarcastic smile as I began to climb off him

His hands pulled me back in place and his face had a warning look.

"Do not move." I demanded

"Why?" I asked

"My boner is so big right now, I think it might touch the roof" He whispered

And with that, laughter exploded out of my mouth causing my head to throw itself backwards. My boyfriend was very, very odd.