Chapter 19 - "I knew you'd give in, Frizzy"

It's weird, isn't it?

How you can go from not speaking to a person, how they ment nothing to you, how they didn't have any affect on you. How if you didn't see them for a day, it wouldn't be a very good day at all.

And then, you turn into some love sick puppy.

But I didn't mind the feeling, infact, I loved it.

I woke up from my alarm, it was 11am, I needed to be at the airport by 1pm so I was ready for my flight, but part of me didn't want to go, because I didn't want to leave Cole.

How could I say that? We hadn't even been dating for long, and I'm having thoughts about rather seeing Cole than my own Dad?

Of course I'm going to go visit my Dad. I've been waiting for this day for months now, why am I even thinking about staying?

If only Cole could come with me, it'd be perfect. Walks on the beaches, fires, I bet my Dad would love him. Since he treats me so nicely.

One day.

"Wake up sleepy head" I whispered poking Cole's cheek

"Most girls would wake their boyfriends up with a kiss, not a poke to the face" He muttered

Oh my god his tired voice was amazing, I felt like I was going to melt. If I was stood up, I would have definitley collapsed.

"Well I'm not most girls Cole Chapman" I grinned widely

"I guessed that, since you're so happy in the morning" He whined putting the pillow over his head

Okay, Cole is not a morning person, I could use this to my advantage in the future.

I wasn't really a morning person myself, but I was just so excited for Australia.

"I'm back!" Mom shouted up

I left Cole to sleep a little longer and ran downstairs to my Mom, since I couldn't have her walking into my room, she would flip if she knew me and Cole stayed in the same bed.

"Hey" I smiled as I walked down the stairs

"Hello sweetie, good night?" She asked

Good night? I nearly shit myself atleast several times. The electric went off. I watched The Last Exorcism. And I thought Cole was a murderer, so yes good night Mom.

"Yeah, it was good" I smiled

"I hope he stayed in the guest room..." She trailed off

"Yes Mom, he did" I laughed

"Good" She laughed aswell

The transformation was so strange, just last week she was lay on the couch for most of the day in clothes that hadn't been washed in weeks, bags under her eyes, ratty hair, and beer bottles around her. Now, she looks like a godess. Her hair shined as it was in a tight bun, her make up was perfect with red lipstick to class her look more, she had a pencil skirt and blazer on followed by the formal heels, it was so abnormal, but I loved the new her, I finally had my Mom back.

"Oh yeah, I got the money changed over for you" She grinned while pulling her purse out her bag

"There you go, 300 Australian dollars" She smiled handing me over the wad of money

"300?!" I shrieked

How had she got this much when she had only just started her job again?! Oh my god it had took me about 2 months to save up that kind of money!

"I got a bonus off Sophia for starting immediatley" She explained

"Thanks Mom" I smiled while hugging her