Chapter 13 - "Oy day dreamer, we're here"

"2 more days till Aussie!" Mom cheered as she woke me up

This was the only thing that was motivating me to wake up now. Otherwise I would just stay in bed, thankfully the unknown number hadn't text me again so I just had too do what I did yesterday, be horrible to Cole. Great.

I went downstairs after getting changed and ate my cereal.

"How did the interview go?" I asked while spooning Lucky Charms into my mouth

"They were all really happy to see me, and seein how I've changed they agreed to take me back straight away. I start tomorrow, and the best thing is, I get a company car so I now have a car again! Well, tomorrow" She laughed

Finally! I was sick of walking everywhere or relying on lifts off other people! But I was so happy she was getting back to the way she used to be.

"Well done, Mom" I smiled

"Thank you Hon, have you started packing for Australia?" She asked

"Not yet" I muttered

"Tut Stasee! You've got track tonight so you better pack tomorrow!" She demanded

Wow she actually remembered I still go to track. Good job because I forgot about it. Dammit, this was the only day I couldn't be bothered with it. Maybe I'll just call in saying I can't go so I can pack.

"Yeah yeah I'll get it done. I gotta go, see you later Mom" I smiled as I heard Mollie beep

"See you later sweetie!" She shouted

I left the house and got into Mollies car, just get this day out of the way. Then air port after school tomorrow, you can do this Summer!

"Hello" Mollie muttered

"Oh cheer up Mol, I'll be back before you know it!" I laughed

She gave me a evil look and began the drive to school. I couldn't wait to go Australia, although I've never got a plane by myself so I was kind of scared and didn't know what to expect, I'd never rode first class either! Which made it even more exciting.

I hadn't saw my Dad in about a year, I'd skyped him but it wasn't really the same. And now I was finally seeing him!

"Oy day dreamer, we're here" Mollie laughed while snapping her fingers in my face

Wow I really need to start paying attention, I just go off in my own world, like now.

I got out the car quickly and said goodbye to Mollie as she left me for Jay, thank god Cole wasn't here again! I looked around to make sure he wasn't here and quickly walked into school. The corridors seemed even more packed today which helped since I blended in because I was really small.

I sprinted over to my locker getting my books together for Math praying Cole wouldn't turn up. Just put your code in, get the books, and go.

"Hey Summer" A voice spoke

Shit.

I closed my locker getting ready to reveal Cole and my next lie, but it wasn't him. It was Loghan.

"Loghan?" I asked

"Helloooo" He smiled while waving

What the heck did this guy want?

"What's up?" I asked

"Oh nothing, I just saw you, and you're in my Math class, so I figuired we could walk together" He grinned

"Oh brilliant" I muttered

"I heard that" He quickly responded

I laughed and he quickly took my books off me as he saw I was struggling. Why was this guy being so nice to me?

"So..." He trailed off

Oh here we go, now I'll find out the real reason to why he wanted to walk with me.

"What's going on with you and Cole then?" He smirked

Huh?

"Erm, nothing, why?" I muttered

"You seemed to be getting very close at the party the other night" He laughed

"Shut up, Loghan" I laughed

"Just don't hurt him please" He answered seriously

What? He wasn't even joking, I've never actually seen him so serious. Has Cole been hurt before? By who? Why would I hurt him? Does Cole like me?

"I won't" I smiled

He smiled back at me and nodded as we walked into class. I could feel Coles eyes on me straight away. I thanked Loghan for carrying my books.

"Frizzy" Cole smirked

I didn't even do anything back, I just looked away. What am I doing. I took my seat next to Rhea. Now for another boring hour of Math.

**
I left History class and scanned the corridors, they were busy as usual so I made my move for my locker. I had once again avoided Cole all day, well I only had Math with him so it was pretty easy.

That's before my locker slammed infront of my face causing a few people to look over.

"Cole what're you doing" I growled

"No Summer, what are you doing?! Why are you just shutting me out? I haven't done anything wrong!" He growled

"Not now Cole!" I shrieked

I can't have everyone finding out about my Mom, even if she isn't like that anymore. I hate people knowing stuff about me, especially this.

"No, it will be now Summer, tell me what I've done!" He demanded

He was really close to me now, I just wanted to kiss the life out of him, but obviously, I couldn't.

"You just wouldn't listen, would you?" A voice spat

I turned around, to be greeted by a girl named Cassie Fate. I recognized her immediatley, she used to date my brother, Travis.

"Cassie?" I asked

"Can you not read those texts I sent you? Well, now you're gonna' pay, bitch" She growled

How could I not have thought of her?! Travis trusted her with his life so of course she knew, since he practically lived at my house for the 2 years they were dating. But why was she doing this to me?! I've never saw Cole speak to her...ever?!

"Cassie plea-"

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" She shouted while standing on a chair

She had everyones attention now, especially Coles.