Chapter 9 - "You look amazing Summer"

"Do I really have to go, really?" I begged Mollie

"Yes, now come on let me make you look amazing!" Mollie smiled

Why did Mollie have to be dragging me to one of these parties, I had always hated the look of them so much, and now I was attending them. Although Cole will be there...but that isn't making me go.

Well, it is abit.

But I know he's just going to be with a bunch of girls, so I need to get my heart ready. My heart ready? No Summer, you don't like this guy, you don't.

I did feel kind of better about going to this thing since Mollie got Rhea and Sarah invite, and she was making them go through the same pain I have too. Sarah and Rhea were transforming each other in the spare room, and I was in Mollies while she attempted to transform me, now this is going to take a while.

"Try your best" I grunted

She smiled brightly and brought all her make up over and started her masterpiece. After about 20 prods to the face by various brushes she had finally finished, although she wouldn't let me see until she had completed the look. She was going to borrow me one of her dresses since I don't really have any.

She brought out a very skimpy black dress and by my eyes nearly popping out of my head she could tell it was a no no. Then she brought out a navy blue skater dress which I liked alot. I smiled and so did she which ment we agreed on the outfit.

I changed and then she started on my hair, she used a curling wand and done loose curls which looked really good since my hair was long and thick. Finally she stood back and looked at me in awe.

"I should be a stylist, damn gurl you look amazing! You're going to break some hearts tonight!" She smiled

I laughed and walked towards the mirror, as I looked I couldn't even recognize myself, for the first time in my life...I actually felt, pretty. My make up was natural but still covered up any flaws I had, the dress highlighted all the right places.

"There's one thing I get a say on" I smiled

She rolled her eyes

"What?"

"I am not wearing heels, I will die in them, I'm wearing my navy blue converse, they'll go perfectly okay?" I smiled

No way was I wearing any of them heels, I would fall and break my neck in them.

"Fine!" She grunted

"But thank you Mollie, I love it" I smiled while hugging her

"Cole is yours tonight" She winked while running out the room before I had a chance to protest

I lay on her bed and chilled for abit waiting for them all to get ready.

"Watcha think?" A voice asked

I sat up and was greeted by Sarah, Mollie and Rhea all looking amazing. They were definitley going to catch someones eye tonight, or maybe everyones.

"Wow you all look amazing" I gasped

"Says you! Wow Summer!" Rhea smiled while playing with my hair

"I love that dress on you" Sarah spoke while she stared

"All thanks to moi!" Mollie bowed

We all got our bags together and waited for the taxi to arrive.

"Has your Mom not got anyone round tonight Summer?" Rhea asked

"I don't even know, but I don't care, I'm flying out to my Dad the first chance I get, I only need about 40 more dollars then I'm gone!" I smiled

"Don't go for too long okay?" Mollie begged

I nodded, I didn't even know how long I'd go for, I had wanted this for ages so it seems a waste just to fly there for a few days.

BEEP BEEP

We all ran downstairs and into the taxi, I don't know why but I was kind of excited, this was my first party, well with popular people that is. I didn't know what to even expect, atleast I wasn't the only one feeling like this, Rhea looked like she was about to burst and Sarah couldn't keep still.

"That's $5.60 please" The driver spoke

We gave him the money and I opened the door revealing a massive house with music blaring out of it, I didn't even know who's party this was, I think Mollie said it was someone called Josh, I don't know.

We made our way into the house and there was already people outside in the garden drunk out their minds.

"Lookin' good ladies!" One boy spoke as we walked in

Redness creeped up onto my face as I avoided all eye contact with him. We got into the house and it was so cramped, you literally took the sweat off someones body and carried it with you, I was already hating it.

Mollie brought us all over drinks which all 3 of us looked uneasy on.

"Oh you pussys c'mon drink up!" She cheered while downing her drink

"What if someone's spiked it?" Rhea asked

"Yeah" Sarah agreed

"They won't have, honestly it tastes fine" Mollie reassured

"That's what they want you to think" Rhea muttered

I laughed but downed my drink along with the rest of them. I had never really drank much alcohol before, only light stuff. And I had no idea what the heck this was.

Needless to say after a few drinks it was making me very confident as I started to dance with people I didn't even know. One boy was now even gripping my hips.

"What's your name?" He shouted over the music

"Summer May, you?" I shouted back

"Wow you're in my English, you look amazing! I'm Josh Jones" He shouted

I smiled immediatley, I had never had this much boy attention before.

"Thank you" I shouted back

I noticed Cole come into the room but made no attempt to go over and speak to him, he can come to me.

He was laughing with a group of friends, he had the nicest smile in the world I just couldn't stop staring. His eyes finally locked onto mine and he looked puzzled for a few seconds, probably trying to notice if it was me since I did look really different. He smirked at me and I did it back then looked away and carried on dancing with Josh.

I felt Josh's hands slide off me, I turned around to see Cole tapping him.

"My turn" Cole shouted

Josh held up his hands as if to say sorry and backed off. My turn? What was I? A frickin ride?

"You look amazing Summer" He shouted to me

"Thank youuuuuu" I slurred

This drink was kinda getting too me.

"Is Summer May drunk?" He smirked while raising an eyebrow

"I'm not sure, maybeee!" I smiled

He laughed and we started to dance together.

"You go girl" Sarah shouted while walking past me

I smiled at her and Cole's hands roamed up and down my body, not that I minded.

Suddenly he spun me round and his lips locked onto mine straight away. What the heck?! I was kissing Cole Chapman! His lips were so soft, and I probably reaked of alcohol, lovely.

His hands landed on my bum, but I made no effort to remove them. My hands were wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me. What was happening!? What did this mean now?! Oh Summer stop thinking, Cole's kissing you.

We finally came up for air and he smiled down at me as I did to him.

"Want a drink?" He shouted

I nodded and he left me in the middle of the crowd, smiling like crazy.