Chapter 13: Moments

I wake up with a jolt. I might have seen nothing but blackness but there sure was some dream I just couldn't see it. I noticed I was sweating and my hair felt icky and gross so I decided to take a shower. I turn the shower water heat up to half way, not to hot not to cold. I strip down and put the sweaty clothes in the sink then pour water over it and let it sit. I get into the shower and let my tense muscles relax under the warm water. I wash my hair with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner and my body with vanilla scented body wash. When I'm done I wrap myself in a towel and head over to my wardrobe. I pick out some ripped acid wash blue jeans with a white Union Jack long sleeve shirt. I put my cover up on then I walk down stairs and find everyone awake.
"Good morning," I say as I get into the kitchen.
"Morning," All the boys say in unison. I stare back at the boys in shock. They all just laughandgo back to eating their breakfast. I take a pancake off the large stack and place it on my plate. I felt all the gazes of the boys burning into my back as I put syrup on my pancake and ate it.
"Wow these are amazing," I say as I finish my first bite. These pancakes are delicious they are so fluffy on the inside. I finish my pancake and go back upstairs. I decide to explore upstairs. I take my page with a map of downstairs and section it off so there's another side for upstairs. Okay first door, well that's my room. Next door. I look up at the sign that I only just know notice and see the words 'Liam's Room'. So that must've been how he heard me and the other boys didn't. The next door is Zayn's room. Then Niall's, then Harry's , and last bedroom was Louis's. The next door was a panic room which, thankfully, locked from the inside. The next and final room was a dance studio. Wow. They have everything here don't they.
I go back to my room and place my map above my desk. I decide to set up my laptop I would be able to go on the Internet and find music. I set up everything from a background to a password. I decided to go on the Internet. When I clicked the little icon a page popped up. It was a website called 'Google'. It was then when I realized I don't know any websites to listen to music. I go out of my room and walk over to Niall's. I slowly knock on the door.
"Come in," he shouts. I slowly enter. "Hey Rachel what do you need?" he asks.
"What's a website I can use to listen to music?" I ask him. He doesn't even ponder for a moment before replying.
"Look up YouTube then click on it and search up whatever song or whatever it is you want to listen to or watch," he says in a voice that seems like a fifteen year old boy who was trying to explain the use of a password to an eleven year old. I mutter a small 'thanks' before heading back to my room.
When I get back to my room I click on the search bar and search 'YouTube'. Many things pop up but I choose the first one that took me to a page where the top corner had the words 'YouTube' in white and red. I search up 'One Direction' then click on the small tab labeled with the words 'One Direction moments lyrics'. Large amounts of videos pop up and I chose the first one trusting my little method. The lyrics to the unheard song blare as I listen closely recognizing every boys voice.
" Shut the door
Turn the light off
I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love
I wanna lay beside you
I cannot hide this even though I try
Heartbeats harder
Time escapes me
Trembling hands
Touch skin
It makes this harder
And the tears stream
Down my face
If we could only have this life for one more day
If we could only turn back time
You know I'll be your life
your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is beating for this
Moments in time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today
Shut the door
Throw the key
Don't wanna be reminded
Don't wanna be seen
Don't wanna be without you
My judgements clouded
Like tonights sky
Heart beats harder
Time escapes me
Trembling hands
Touch skin
It makes this harder
And the tears stream
Down my face
If we could only have this life
For one more day
If we could only turn back
Time
You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love my heart
Is breathing for this moment
In time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today
Flashing lights in my mind
Going back to the time
Playing games in the street
Kicking balls with my feet
Dancing on with my toes
Standing close to the edge
There's a pile of my clothes
At the end of your bed
As I see myself fall
Make a joke of it all
You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart is beating for this moment
In time
Ill find the words to say
Before you leave my today"
Wow, the boys are really good. I kept listening to music until I got hungry. I went downstairs and saw the boys playing some sort of video game.
"What are you doing Rachel?" Zayn asks me.
"Just getting some food why?" I ask.
"No reason," he says and turns back to the screen. Well, he's acting odd. I grab some cookie called 'Oreo' and head back upstairs.
I spent the rest of the day just listening to One Direction, Little Mix and Ed Sheeran. My favorites were the slower songs like 'Summer Love', 'Turn Your Face' and 'Lego House'. I went back to the home screen and looked at the popular songs.
A|N sorry it's short I had writers block and homework, lots of it. Blah. Well... Bye and until next time!